PDA

View Full Version : Black Rifle at the beach?

Futurecollector
05-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Hey guys I am going to Huntington Beach tomorow and I will be completing my Ar build at my freinds house tomorow, but I cant leave my rifle at his house, so can I keep it in my trunk and still park at the state beach? I kinda need to know asap lol, thanks guys,

FC

andrewj
05-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Israelis do it all the time.

I better see that AR out at Barstow, by the way.

nick
05-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Planning on shooting some seals? Can't blame ya, they're a nuissance.

Futurecollector
05-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Israelis do it all the time.

I better see that AR out at Barstow, by the way.

Hell yeah man, Your the one that got me to build it up finally lol,

I just need to find, and buy some .223:rolleyes:

Futurecollector
05-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Planning on shooting some seals? Can't blame ya, they're a nuissance.

Haha, no, I have an ROTC event I have to go to, and since im going to be down there I am going to get my upper all finished up lol

nick
05-16-2009, 12:08 AM
Haha, no, I have an ROTC event I have to go to, and since im going to be down there I am going to get my upper all finished up lol

The whole ROTC class is planning on clearing the beach of annoying seals? :D:thumbsup:

Futurecollector
05-16-2009, 12:13 AM
The whole ROTC class is planning on clearing the beach of annoying seals? :D:thumbsup:

Thats a negative lol, We have to have retention events so off to huntington we go!!! :thumbsup:

nick
05-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Pity. I thought ROTC did something useful... :(

Futurecollector
05-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Pity. I thought ROTC did something useful... :(

HAHAHAHAHA, your funny lol,
no really its cool its all about cohesion...

So can I keep it in my trunk or what lol, I dont want to get a felony or arrested lol

nick
05-16-2009, 12:20 AM
HAHAHAHAHA, your funny lol,
no really its cool its all about cohesion...

So can I keep it in my trunk or what lol, I dont want to get a felony or arrested lol

Well, you're not gonna park on the beach itself, right? So you should be fine, a parking lot isn't a part of the beach. And if you do park on the beach itself, you'll have other problems to worry about :)

If I recall correctly, the UOC people in San Diego carried on the sidewalk by the beach without stepping on the beach itself, in view of the police, and it was fine. You're merely transporting it in your trunk.

Futurecollector
05-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Well, you're not gonna park on the beach itself, right? So you should be fine, a parking lot isn't a part of the beach. And if you do park on the beach itself, you'll have other problems to worry about :)

If I recall correctly, the UOC people in San Diego carried on the sidewalk by the beach without stepping on the beach itself, in view of the police, and it was fine. You're merely transporting it in your trunk.

Ok lol Im just going to park at the beach parking place, Its the place where you pay the 10 bucks and what not.

7x57
05-16-2009, 12:30 AM

The seals I've met would clear the beach of the ROTC guys I've met as fast as they could flipper. :rolleyes:

Then there are the elephant seals over on Santa Barbara island. My money is on those toothy flesh-mountains against a marine expeditionary force. :eek:

7x57

nick
05-16-2009, 12:35 AM
The seals I've met would clear the beach of the ROTC guys I've met as fast as they could flipper. :rolleyes:

Then there are the elephant seals over on Santa Barbara island. My money is on those toothy flesh-mountains against a marine expeditionary force. :eek:

7x57

That's why we, as humans, have guns and clubs :43:

And by 'we' I mean ROTC guys as well, even if it's a bit of a stretch.

Futurecollector
05-16-2009, 12:36 AM

7x57

COme on dustin, I know you have the answer for me lol

fairfaxjim
05-16-2009, 8:17 AM
State park rules generally prohibit LOADED firearms.

Futurecollector
05-16-2009, 9:48 AM
OK cool so, unloaded in my trunk is cool then right?