PDA

View Full Version : Watch Glenn Beck tonight

Dirtbozz
05-15-2009, 9:28 AM
Glenn Beck is going to have a 2ND Amendment special tonight on the Fox News channel. It should be informative. :D

Jason762
05-15-2009, 9:29 AM
What time?

SCMA-1
05-15-2009, 9:38 AM
What time?

2PM.

Jason762
05-15-2009, 9:44 AM
Bummer, I'll be working. IS there going t be a rerun at 11 or whatever?

Dirtbozz
05-15-2009, 9:54 AM
Bummer, I'll be working. Is there going t be a rerun at 11 or whatever?

Yes, and there is also a video on the FoxNews.com home page that gives an idea of what the show is about. Scroll down a bit and it is on the right side of the page.

Gator Monroe
05-15-2009, 9:59 AM
He sould do a remote with Savage tonight (O'Liely would be very angry ):thumbsup:

Cru Jones
05-15-2009, 1:15 PM
2 P.M. and 11 P.M. on FoxNews and they generally replay one of his episodes from the week over the weekend. Let's hope it's this one.

yellowfin
05-15-2009, 1:19 PM
It's mentioning the Montana/Texas laws, but no details so far.

deebix
05-15-2009, 1:34 PM
Dang this is a pretty cool episode. He has the author of the bill and his buddy on for the Montana law

Dirtbozz
05-15-2009, 2:25 PM
If we work together, we can get the feds out of our lives for the most part. Not only our 2ND Amendment rights but freedom in general will be returned to us. This could be the start of something big. Let's hope so.

Unfortunatly nothing like this could be started in California (given the current political climate), but it may not need to.

rysmithjr
05-15-2009, 3:54 PM
did he start to cry?

Dirtbozz
05-15-2009, 4:34 PM
did he start to cry?

You'll be crying if Obama and the rest of the left wing zealots that are controlling Washington DC get their way.

MrClamperSir
05-15-2009, 11:34 PM
did he start to cry?
Watched the whole thing, didn't see any crying.

I did enjoy listening to people who love this country and moreover the IDEA of this great land of ours talking about what's being done (even if it's not here in Ca.).

spddrcr
05-16-2009, 1:21 AM
not sure why anyone would want anything to do with savage, it would be like nugent running for pres. fun to watch but more of a circus sideshow then anything else:eek:

Dirtbozz
05-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Watched the whole thing, didn't see any crying.

I did enjoy listening to people who love this country and moreover the IDEA of this great land of ours talking about what's being done (even if it's not here in Ca.).

The current and very unfortunate state of our Federal Government, I feel, has finally pushed freedom loving Americans to the wall. Here in California we cannot hope for legislation similar to those described on the Glenn Beck show last evening. The balance in our legislator is all wrong. The "Tea Parties", the upcoming 4th of July rallies and what follows are our only hope to try to change California. It's going to take activism by freedom loving Californians to make it happen.

Montana, Texas and Utah are on the right track. Hopefully many more states follow suit. The tentacles of that monster, Washington DC, must be severed.

Overturning that "wheat farmer" case will go a long way towards getting our freedoms back.

DDT
05-16-2009, 1:57 PM
not sure why anyone would want anything to do with savage, it would be like nugent running for pres. fun to watch but more of a circus sideshow then anything else:eek:

Nugent/Savage or Savage/Nugent 2010? (I actually don't think either would be willing to play second fiddle to Jesus much less any other human)

MrClamperSir
05-16-2009, 4:53 PM
The balance in our legislator is all wrong. The "Tea Parties", the upcoming 4th of July rallies and what follows are our only hope to try to change California. It's going to take activism by freedom loving Californians to make it happen.

I agree. I was at the Tea Party in Pleasanton and will be at the march on the 4th.

Overturning that "wheat farmer" case will go a long way towards getting our freedoms back..

I would love to see this case overturned. I cannot believe that this would have even been consider in our country.

evan69
05-16-2009, 5:14 PM
I loved the whole thing about the word regulation not meaning to tax and ban, but to just keep it regular and steady. That kind of argument could survive in the supreme court and eventually make it so that the government can't regulate the sale of firearms even if they do cross state lines.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

mblat
05-16-2009, 5:52 PM
is it on youtube somewhere? I missed it...

evan69
05-16-2009, 5:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNhuqO9-cd0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsZDqjRLic0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu3i5u6KbsY&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9HOrJEPJx0&feature=related

parts 1-4

sholling
05-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Oh come on a Palin/Nugent ticket would be fun. The only thing that would be better is if they won - libs would pray for Palin's health just to keep Ted out of the big chair. :thumbsup:

AEC1
05-17-2009, 2:58 PM
I KNow Savage comes of rough on the radio. I meet him on a tour when we went ot SF for fleet week a few years ago, he is a great guy. After we gave him the tour of the boat I had a chance to sit and have a beer with him and I was totaly impressed, I think he would be a great pres.

DDT
05-17-2009, 3:29 PM
I KNow Savage comes of rough on the radio. I meet him on a tour when we went ot SF for fleet week a few years ago, he is a great guy. After we gave him the tour of the boat I had a chance to sit and have a beer with him and I was totaly impressed, I think he would be a great pres.

He started off on KSFO in the bay area and I am quite certain that the other on air talent didn't share the same warm feelings toward him. Professional jealousy or the way he treated them I do not know but they sure don't like him much.

AEC1
05-17-2009, 3:37 PM
well they canned him and he's still on the radio 15 years later with the 3rd largest audiance in talk radio?