PDA

View Full Version : The real threat to freedom isn't vanity AWB, HR45. Its these people!

gunsmith
05-14-2009, 8:03 PM
http://www.iansa.org/

iansa are largely unnoticed in the hysterical "OMG they're coming for our guns" post now frequently polluting all gun forums.

fighting them takes discipline, funding and discipline ( yeah I said it twice ).

Contribute to calguns and the NRA what you can, stay focused and stop reading the chicken little bovine excrement at misinfowars!

problemchild
05-15-2009, 8:36 AM
How is IANSA funded?

IANSA’s work has been supported by funders including the Governments of UK, Belgium, Sweden and Norway, as well as the Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, Compton Foundation, Ploughshares Fund, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, Open Society Institute, Samuel Rubin Foundation and Christian Aid.

MasterYong
05-15-2009, 9:34 AM
Something about that acronym is just hilarious to me. I think it's that it looks so similar to an anagram for "insane"....

:taz:

Glock22Fan
05-15-2009, 9:44 AM
the hysterical "OMG they're coming for our guns" post now frequently polluting all gun forums.

Just because we are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not out to get us.

SimpleCountryActuary
05-15-2009, 7:02 PM
Just because we are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not out to get us.

Even paranoids have enemies. And anyone who comes for my gun had better be a hot and smokin' female (and not let my wife see her). :cool:

cineski
05-15-2009, 7:05 PM
It only takes once for paranoia....well.....you know ;-)

SimpleCountryActuary
05-15-2009, 7:14 PM
It only takes once for paranoia....well.....you know ;-)

Half of a paranoid is a single Noid. But they ... usually travel in ... Pairs. :TFH: