PDA

View Full Version : FS: AZEX ak

Sixer
05-14-2009, 5:59 PM
I am looking to sell my azex ak i had purchased through cws a couple years back. It is 7.62x39. I have put about 500 rounds of wolf, and another 100 of remington through it. It alway shot great, and never had any fte's for missfires. I would love to keep my rifle, but unfortunately I have to sell it to pay off my credit card I put my dogs surgery on, she had to get a tumor removed from her tummy.

It has an aluminum tri tail(dont have the origional lower foregrip anymore), and a KAC forward pistol grip, and two magpul rail covers. It will come with 1 10 round magazine, and a bullet button

I am looking to get about $900, OBO, as im not too sure what the rifle is really going for now
I am located in Camarillo(ventura county), and i would prefer to do a local transfer. I could possibly ship it(but really prefer local), but im not too sure how that works so someone would have to guide me through it
Depending on the day, i would be able to meet up in the valley or possible LA to meet up and do a transfer

Anyways, here are some pics, and if anyone would like additional photos send me a pm
I will post up better pics of it tonight when I get home. I am just uploading ones I already have on my laptop now

please pm or reply with any questions

Thanks
Brian

Please not on the last picture, that was it pictured with the origional lower handguard, but i do NOT have it anymore, and it will only come with the tri rail

MR.R
05-14-2009, 9:19 PM
very nice but too much for me good luck on the sale

vrejshah209
05-14-2009, 9:59 PM

626Tony
05-14-2009, 10:51 PM
nice AZEX I have 2 why part? so rare

kenlee514
05-15-2009, 2:38 AM
Romanian or Russian?

kenlee514
05-15-2009, 3:19 AM
i am interested, but is it a mill receiver or stamped? what is the thickness of the receiver, 1.6mm?

Sixer
05-15-2009, 9:11 AM
spf

it is romanian and a stamped receiver

Dirtbiker
05-15-2009, 9:11 AM
Azex AK are built up from Romanian G kits on 1mm Nodak NDS3 receivers. I have one and the quality of fit and finish on mine is second to none.