View Full Version : FS: AZEX ak

05-14-2009, 4:59 PM
I am looking to sell my azex ak i had purchased through cws a couple years back. It is 7.62x39. I have put about 500 rounds of wolf, and another 100 of remington through it. It alway shot great, and never had any fte's for missfires. I would love to keep my rifle, but unfortunately I have to sell it to pay off my credit card I put my dogs surgery on, she had to get a tumor removed from her tummy.

It has an aluminum tri tail(dont have the origional lower foregrip anymore), and a KAC forward pistol grip, and two magpul rail covers. It will come with 1 10 round magazine, and a bullet button

I am looking to get about $900, OBO, as im not too sure what the rifle is really going for now
I am located in Camarillo(ventura county), and i would prefer to do a local transfer. I could possibly ship it(but really prefer local), but im not too sure how that works so someone would have to guide me through it
Depending on the day, i would be able to meet up in the valley or possible LA to meet up and do a transfer

Anyways, here are some pics, and if anyone would like additional photos send me a pm
I will post up better pics of it tonight when I get home. I am just uploading ones I already have on my laptop now

please pm or reply with any questions

Please not on the last picture, that was it pictured with the origional lower handguard, but i do NOT have it anymore, and it will only come with the tri rail

05-14-2009, 8:19 PM
very nice but too much for me good luck on the sale

05-14-2009, 8:59 PM

05-14-2009, 9:51 PM
nice AZEX I have 2 why part? so rare

05-15-2009, 1:38 AM
Romanian or Russian?

05-15-2009, 2:19 AM
i am interested, but is it a mill receiver or stamped? what is the thickness of the receiver, 1.6mm?

05-15-2009, 8:11 AM

it is romanian and a stamped receiver

05-15-2009, 8:11 AM
Azex AK are built up from Romanian G kits on 1mm Nodak NDS3 receivers. I have one and the quality of fit and finish on mine is second to none.