View Full Version : WTS my glock 22, henry goldenboy and browning x-bolt

05-14-2009, 3:35 PM
Hi all - im new to this so please forgive any mistakes.

I recently purchased all three guns - the glock in December, the henry in april and the x-bolt in april also.

My job was not as secure as i imagined.

"SOLD PENDING FUNDS" The glock is .40 s&w full sizw and has had several hundred rounds through it and cleaned each time. It is in perfect condition that i can tell. It comes with original hard case, with cleaning rod and brush, factory fired brass, paperwork, mag loader, 5 glock magazines, blackhawk cqb holster w/ paddle and belt rig. 5 snap caps, both the original sights and night sights. Also a tlr2 light/laser. Just $600 for everything - buyer pays all fees and transfer etc. incl. 400 rnds of various ammo.

"SOLD PENDING FUNDS" the henry golden boy .22 is like brand new. it has a couple of boxed of ammo thru it at the range. the shiny brass receiver is unmarked as is the octagonal barrel. It is packaged as received in the original box. a wonderful, smooth lever action.
Only $375 for this - buyer pays all fees etc. incl. several thousand rounds of various ammo.
See www.henryrepeatingarms.com for specs and pics.

STILL AVAILABLE the x-bolt is even more brand new. It is a hunter model- satin wood and matte barrel) in .300 win mag. It was intended to be my all-in-one north american game rifle. A little strong for deer and smaller but better to be excellent with one gun that good with two or more. It has three (3) rounds thru it at the range to begin the process of breaking in the barrel. I have never mounted optics onto it. It is also in its original box with paperwork etc. Only $600 for this rifle. includes 37 rounds of winchester ammo.
see www.browning.com for specs and pics.

I have all my receipts showing when bought and how much for.

No warranties have been registered yet for the guns.

My name is james and I am located in carlsbad, ca 92008.

05-14-2009, 3:40 PM

05-14-2009, 4:27 PM
I'll take the Glock package for $600.00 and I can meet up tomorrow.

05-14-2009, 4:41 PM
I'll take the Glock package for $600.00 and I can meet up tomorrow.

Damn that is a smoking deal there! Too bad I do not like .40 but that is an awesome package the ammo alone is the selling point for most people.

Nice pick up Denver Duck, I will let you know when my package comes in by the way.

05-14-2009, 5:31 PM
PM sent on the Golden Boy.

05-14-2009, 6:23 PM
2nd on the Henry

Live in Oceanside.

05-14-2009, 8:05 PM
3rd on the henry

05-19-2009, 1:53 PM
Bump for a GREAT seller!

His guns are in perfect condition!

Wango Tango
05-19-2009, 10:12 PM