View Full Version : Over state lines FFL needed???

05-14-2009, 12:58 PM
I had 2 Mosins shipped over from Missouri. The seller who is a private seller used and FFL to ship them to my FFL.
The MO FFL did not include a Firearms Shipment Approval letter generated by CFLC.

My question to you experts is "Can the seller just provide a copy of his drivers license and forgo trying to get his MO FFL(who refuses) to get the Firearms Shipment Approval letter?"

Thank you in advance for your help.

05-14-2009, 9:18 PM
might get a better response if you post this in the main forum section, this is the gallery.

To your question, if you both have C&R you should be ok. Did you get them from GB?

The guns i've gotten from outta state have just included a copy of the C&R license in the box w/ the rifle so i can record it in the bound book.

Dr. Peter Venkman
05-15-2009, 1:24 AM
There was no need for the seller to go through an FFL to get it shipped here. He can do that as a private party as long as he ships a copy of his driver's license to the receiving FFL here.

05-15-2009, 6:30 AM
Thanks Dr.