PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Okay... who wants to buy a GSG-5

p229
05-13-2009, 9:27 PM
Hey everyone, the package is SOLD... thanks for looking! And thanks for the compliments. And I really appreciate all the support!

How do I say it... I want to sell my GSG-5. Well no I don't WANT to. But... I should sell my GSG-5. "Bite your tongue!" I can't, this is unemployment contingency no. 4.

So... to conform to the rules pursuant to the rules set forth by the rules already stated in the rules, I live in Westminster and will PPT at Riflegear, or J&J or Ammo Bros or.. you know, around thereabouts. I would love to PPT at The Stockade cause I live nearby but I don't know if they'll do it. I know it's a "harmless" GSG-5 but I'm not sure how shops feel about these things.

This is a package deal. That said, though some of you will want only parts of this package, I would first like to see if this can be done in one shot. I, however, am not unreasonable and will consider anything, just as long as you know that selling as a package is the priority.

As far as trades go, I'm sorry... I need to pay bills... otherwise I'd be keeping this rig. Many of you have offered trades for some of my past sales, and as much as I'd like to I just can't. Sorry.

"Dude, just tell us about the friggin gun." My bad.

GSG-5 RIFLE in 22lr (duh) 2nd generation, only a few months old. Shoots like a dream, cleaned, oiled, and ready to pole dance.

The extras... cause man, stock is for range rentals and actors...
-Classic Army A173M Collapsible Stock (metal and strong, nice and TIGHT, stronger than ATI's stock)
-Zairsoft GSG-5 RIS (tri rail forearm) with rail covers and vertical foregrip.
-Extra 10 round magazine for a total of two 10 round magazines.
-NCStar scope mount
-Barska 50mm red dot sight (yeah the one on Bud's for 19.99+ship)
-Allen Cases 32" SBR case (fits this rig like a glove... PERFECT size)
-The original box, paperwork, chamber plug, buttstock, and triple-tool that came with the rifle.

"What does it look like?" Like this...

http://www.digitalsepia.com/gsg5a1.jpg

http://www.digitalsepia.com/gsg5a2.jpg

http://www.digitalsepia.com/gsg5a3.jpg

http://www.digitalsepia.com/gsg5a4.jpg

"Umm... dude, forum rules!" Yeah price... here it comes. I'd like to somehow approach my cost on this rig. I know that isn't always fair, but considering the condition and age of it and also the hell I went through to put it together, I want to try to at least get close to it. I know you guys understand. So here is how it broke down...

GSG-5 650 + Forearm, grip and stock 155 + extra mag 35 + scope mount 15 + scope 25 (I had to pay for shipping) + Allen SBR case 30 = grand total of $910... geez I'm in deep. Let's start this thing at $840.

Now obviously, face to face is easier... if you absolutely must have it shipped, it can be arranged but we'll have to talk about payment and costs, because I've just never sold that way before. Paypal is nice and all, but if you do it that way, there will probably be some additional charge for fees and what not. Although Paypal is liberal, they still know how to make money. Obviously cash... Best Buy gift cards do not help me, and no, I do not need your rollover minutes.

Because I still have pictures left in my allowance for this post, how about a gratuitous pirate? :chris:

rumble phish
05-13-2009, 9:43 PM
:laugh: Best "WTS" add I've seen in a while! :laugh:

Teeznutz
05-13-2009, 9:46 PM
If you decide to seperate this......I'll take the stock, grip, forearm, and extra mag.

Deal
05-13-2009, 9:47 PM
:thumbsup:

Man, you get a bump just for the line..."Shoots like a dream, cleaned, oiled, and ready to pole dance"!!

Had me laughing and wondering where I could use that line...

Outstanding!

mistermustang
05-13-2009, 10:29 PM
pm sent

SteveK
05-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Will you Autograph it?

BRYANDENNY71
05-13-2009, 10:44 PM
Can you convert the clips to hold more than $.13 of ammo?

recshooter
05-13-2009, 10:52 PM

If you are implying that you would like to manufacture high-capacity magazines, you are making a mistake, as this is illegal.

Nice first post.

jandmtv
05-13-2009, 11:31 PM
If you are implying that you would like to manufacture high-capacity magazines, you are making a mistake, as this is illegal.

Nice first post.

Did you think for a second that he might not live in Kalifonia?

Futurecollector
05-13-2009, 11:37 PM

With ammo prices thats 2 rounds? :confused:

Nice first post.

2 rds? thats Kalifornia legal.....

I dont get you guys.

p229
05-13-2009, 11:43 PM
@rumble phish = Thanks :)
@Teez = if anything changes you'll be the first in line
@Deal = hehe, thanks... it's hard to put it in words, but I thought that worked
@SteveK = well, I'm working on my book deal cause I was the first male to give birth to octuplet penguin-human hybrids and my agent doesn't like the idea of me autographing guns... bad PR to anyone stupid enough *liberals* to buy my book, but i'll do it for you guys.
@bryandenny71 = 13 cents :) 22lr keeps the rest of them at least a little honest, and keeps poor losers like me shootin'... can you imagine 22lr stripper clips? a *ting* sound after every 8th round, just for nostalgia's sake.
@recshooter = thanks rec for the *ahem* clarification

Now I know it's too early for a bump. It's not though. Just posting it SPF. Still pending... not sold... still pending... still... pending. DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN!

Okay... now it's sold.