View Full Version : Is there hope

05-13-2009, 7:21 PM
I have a friend that is moving out of the country and has a preban bushmaster ar15 that has never been fired. Is there any way to do a transfer in ca? I know I can get a good deal but how can I legally own it?

05-13-2009, 9:02 PM
You could legally own it by moving out of the state or becoming LEO and getting permission from your dept. That's about it.

05-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Replace the Lower receiver and put a bullet button and 10 round mag on it and you are good to go! A Kaiser Defense would go great on that bushy!