PDA

View Full Version : One example of the need for ccw reform in California.

HondaMasterTech
05-13-2009, 5:25 PM
This may have been posted before. I came across this vid and clearly shows how people can behave poorly and how it can happen to anyone for NO reason. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS11ATrNA3A

Biff...
05-13-2009, 5:33 PM
I always get a trip of seeing that. Good video.

ZirconJohn
05-13-2009, 5:41 PM
That vid is a hoax.

HondaMasterTech
05-13-2009, 5:44 PM
That vid is a hoax.

Can you provide proof other than, "That vid is a hoax"?

Paladin
05-13-2009, 5:47 PM
And in case you think you'll be safe minding your own business, driving in the daytime, in major throughfares, in large cities. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0EYQmxKaGo&NR=1 (1 min 21 sec)

Notice how all of the men nearby quickly, as one, come to her aide. :mad: I'm sure they'd do the same for you too. :rolleyes:

ETA: While that first one may have been set up (seems too good to be true), I really doubt whether this one was -- it seems more than bad enough to be real.

HondaMasterTech
05-13-2009, 5:53 PM
Im surprised he didnt end up wrapped up around one of her axles.

Gio
05-13-2009, 6:00 PM
Fake or not the first vid is hilarious! I think I would do the same thing if I could get away with it. Seems legit, but then again it cvould be fake :D

Crackhead gone wild an old favorite classic of mine!

-Gio

Maestro Pistolero
05-13-2009, 6:40 PM

Don't know bad acting when you see it, eh?

Joe
05-13-2009, 6:46 PM
^^agree

ZirconJohn
05-13-2009, 6:52 PM

No, I cannot... the same that you cannot prove that it isn't, can you?

Look, it doesn't matter... I liked the vid the first time I saw it, and read comments from others that it's a 'set-up'.

Now, after reviewing it several times... watch the people in the vid, mannerism, action, voice inflection, their lines rehearsed... see how the girl calmly walks to the truck and takes the camera... the guy with the bat, he's acting funny... and the guy in the car; why pull off the road not knowing of dead-end, would you pull over on the highway and take care of business right there, YES!

It's all, 'something just not right'.

Go watch it a few more times and 'watch'.

HondaMasterTech
05-13-2009, 6:55 PM
Maybe I would believe it to be a hoax if the "acting" was awsome. I think more often than not that in real life peoples rarely say the perfect thing or act amazingly cool. Especially in a situation that involves confrontation.

HondaMasterTech
05-13-2009, 6:59 PM
No, I cannot... the same that you cannot prove that it isn't, can you?

Look, it doesn't matter... I liked the vid the first time I saw it, and read comments from others that it's a 'set-up'.

Now, after reviewing it several times... watch the people in the vid, mannerism, action, voice inflection, their lines rehearsed... see how the girl calmly walks to the truck and takes the camera... the guy with the bat, he's acting funny... and the guy in the car; why pull off the road not knowing of dead-end, would you pull over on the highway and take care of business right there, YES!

It's all, 'something just not right'.

Go watch it a few more times and 'watch'.

It doesnt feel right so it must be a hoax? Do you think that is fair?

Shotgun Man
05-13-2009, 7:00 PM
It is self-evident that it is a hoax. Did you see the redneck at the end of the video? He was still carrying the bat.

ZirconJohn
05-13-2009, 7:02 PM
Maybe I would believe it to be a hoax if the "acting" was awsome. I think more often than not that in real life peoples rarely say the perfect thing or act amazingly cool. Especially in a situation that involves confrontation.

EXACTLY!

The acting IS AWESOME!

That's why it's a hoax.

People love to make vid's for YouTube, rack-up the view count... become a YouTube celebrity!

StudioDison
05-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Its a hoax. I know becasue if those were real rednecks, they wouldnt be driving a Toyota.

Tillers_Rule
05-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Its a hoax. I know becasue if those were real rednecks, they wouldnt be driving a Toyota.

Exactly:thumbsup:

Mulay El Raisuli
05-14-2009, 6:51 AM
Its a hoax. Note how the woman doesn't keep her eyes on the guy with the camera as she goes to get the camera. Instead, she just strolls up casually. Something that just ain't real in that kind of situation.

Still funny though.

The Raisuli

Untamed1972
05-14-2009, 7:36 AM
Yeah.....I've seen that one too.....something about it didn't seem quite right to me either.

Untamed1972
05-14-2009, 7:40 AM
And in case you think you'll be safe minding your own business, driving in the daytime, in major throughfares, in large cities. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0EYQmxKaGo&NR=1 (1 min 21 sec)

Notice how all of the men nearby quickly, as one, come to her aide. :mad: I'm sure they'd do the same for you too. :rolleyes:

ETA: While that first one may have been set up (seems too good to be true), I really doubt whether this one was -- it seems more than bad enough to be real.

That dude needed a couple of doses of copper coated lead!

DDT
05-14-2009, 7:48 AM
Just type in the URL in the upper right corner of the video for all the evidence you need of this being a hoax.

InvictusManeo
05-14-2009, 7:56 AM

That was my first thought too. But then again, every third word out of the passenger's mouth was "eh". I have no idea what Canadian rednecks drive.

vandal
05-14-2009, 8:03 AM
"Take off, you hosers!"

DDT
05-14-2009, 8:18 AM
"Take off, you hosers!"

The Canadian accents should have been enough.