PDA

View Full Version : RifleGear is hiring!

shark92651
05-13-2009, 1:31 PM
CLOSING this thread because these positions are filled. Still looking to fill the warehouse position, however. 9/5/2009

RifleGear is currently seeking to fill two positions at our Costa Mesa, CA location; both part-time and full-time employment will be considered. We are a small, but growing company that would be an excellent fit for self-motivated individuals that are willing to help out in different areas to make sure the job gets done and that our customers are 100% satisfied. We expect all of our employees to help out wherever needed and that can range from answering the phone, to packing orders, to researching new products and updating the website.

Please send your resume and compensation history to jobs@riflegear.com. Please do not call us to ask about the job, however feel free to include any information you wish in your email to convince us you are the right person for this job :D

We have immediate needs to fill the following positions:

Customer Service/Sales Associate
Major responsibilities will include retail counter sales of firearms, parts, and accessories, maintaining paperwork and files related to the sale of firearms, and responding to customer phone and email inquiries. Experience with firearms, particularly AR-15 and other black rifles along with knowledge of California gun laws is required. Attention to detail and a friendly, helpful attitude is also required - no gun shop know-it-all, FUD-dropping applicants will be considered.

Accounting/Office Admin
This position will be responsible for order processing, purchasing, receiving, and other general accounting duties. Knowlege of firearms, parts and accessories would be helpful, but not required.

BONECUTTER
05-14-2009, 10:18 AM
no gun shop know-it-all, FUD-dropping applicants will be considered.

You put that in there just to keep me out huh.... :D

dadoody
05-14-2009, 4:43 PM
Hey, I'm in Costa Mesa too. Do you guys have a store front?

Found your website. You allow walk-ins right? I work @ IBM right around you guys.

Jicko
05-14-2009, 4:47 PM
D@mn it.... I'll take it.... if not for the 1hr 15min communte...

BONECUTTER
05-14-2009, 4:48 PM
D@mn it.... I'll take it.... if not for the 1hr 15min communte...

People have drove farther for worse jobs. :thumbsup:

jmlivingston
05-14-2009, 5:34 PM
Hey, I'm in Costa Mesa too. Do you guys have a store front?

Found your website. You allow walk-ins right? I work @ IBM right around you guys.

They do, it's on the north side of harbor right before you get to the 405. I'm right around the corner myself, over by the Post Office. Went in on my lunch one day a couple months ago, small shop but very friendly and not crowded.

John

Jimmy Deuce
05-14-2009, 11:03 PM
Resume inbound thanks in advance.

Jicko
05-15-2009, 4:59 PM
People have drove farther for worse jobs. :thumbsup:

I won't be able to make the gas money back..... :(

CnCFunFactory
05-21-2009, 3:55 PM
I won't be able to make the gas money back..... :(

Get a motorcycle and pursue two passions at once :p

RRangel
05-22-2009, 10:10 PM
2 hour commute from me. :rolleyes:

WeekendWarrior
08-13-2009, 12:40 PM
So no tele-commuting for this position? :(

faveson
08-19-2009, 12:41 PM
working in a gun shop would be fun. i'd apply if i wasnt already full time LEO. maybe in my retirement years :o

tommyid1
09-05-2009, 7:12 AM
like a 6+ hour commute for me lol

bombadillo
09-05-2009, 8:03 AM
13 hour commute for me. EACH WAY!!!!!

I'll be there in: Two Weeks! :rofl2: