PDA

View Full Version : Great Place to Shop in SoCal

Rommel
05-12-2009, 8:14 PM
I just wanted to thank the guys at Riflegear, I stopped by while I was in the area yesterday and they were very helpful and had a nice selection of items available. Highly recommended if you are in the area!

Casual Observer
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
I just wanted to thank the guys at Riflegear, I stopped by while I was in the area yesterday and they were very helpful and had a nice selection of items available. Highly recommended if you are in the area!

Thanks for the good words. Glad that we were able to help you out. :cool:

213sleeper
05-13-2009, 5:46 PM
I have to agree with Rommel as I stopped in over the last weekend. I'm new to the AR stuff and the sales rep in front didn't hesitate once to explain something to me and was very helpful. Even with a other customers waiting.

I was at another gun store a couple weeks ago and the attitude was horrible towards me. Maybe the guy could tell I was new to the AR addiction, but he just lost a customer for life.

I too highly recommend Riflegear. I will be buying more from them in the future. I just wish they were closer to home. haha....

Ian
05-13-2009, 5:48 PM
I have to agree with Rommel as I stopped in over the last weekend. I'm new to the AR stuff and the sales rep in front didn't hesitate once to explain something to me and was very helpful. Even with a other customers waiting.

I was at another gun store a couple weeks ago and the attitude was horrible towards me. Maybe the guy could tell I was new to the AR addiction, but he just lost a customer for life.

I too highly recommend Riflegear. I will be buying more from them in the future. I just wish they were closer to home. haha....

they are! just get stuff shipped from them! :D