PDA

View Full Version : fs: S&W 3.5" Pre-27 in Fresno - SOLD!

freshdesigns@hotmail.com
05-12-2009, 6:12 PM
Up for sale is my Smith & Wesson pre-27 with 3-1/2" barrel. No box and papers with some blue wear but all original bluing. Wear is at end of barrel and at cylinder but still super nice and great shooter. Can anyone give me a range this should sell for?

I'll have pix posted as soon as I can find my darn cable for my camera! Thanks in advance. No trades. SOLD!

I will be in Los Angeles for a couple of days at end of this week (Maybe Friday and Saturday, but days may change).

Noel
05-12-2009, 6:51 PM
Up for sale is my Smith & Wesson pre-27 with 3-1/2" barrel. No box and papers with some blue wear but all original bluing. Wear is at end of barrel and at cylinder but still super nice and great shooter. Can anyone give me a range this should sell for?

I'll have pix posted as soon as I can find my darn cable for my camera! Thanks in advance. No trades. $1,200.

I will be in Los Angeles for a couple of days at end of this week (Maybe Friday and Saturday, but days may change).
oo ooo ooo let me let me:useless::useless::useless::useless:

Schlamoo
05-12-2009, 7:00 PM
Bummer I'm on the phone with freshdesign and I wanted to be the first to post:

:useless:

But y'all beat me to it!

He promises pics are coming....... But we've heard that before.:D

battleship
05-12-2009, 10:34 PM
I gotta see this.

HowardW56
05-13-2009, 1:48 PM

I'll have pix posted as soon as I can find my darn cable for my camera! Thanks in advance. No trades. $1,200.

I'd like to see the pictures

freshdesigns@hotmail.com
05-13-2009, 2:36 PM
Here are some quick pix.
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/hoser45/Smith%20Wesson%20Pre27/

Feel free to make an offer. Again, coming to LA area Friday and Saturday.

HowardW56
05-13-2009, 2:42 PM
Here are some quick pix.
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj76/hoser45/Smith%20Wesson%20Pre27/

Feel free to make an offer. Again, coming to LA area Friday and Saturday.

Those aren't the stock grips, no diamonds... e-mail coming

freshdesigns@hotmail.com
05-13-2009, 2:45 PM
I may have them somewhere. I'll go check tonight. Heck, I'd rather have the magnas! ;) Thanks for the heads up.

freshdesigns@hotmail.com
05-15-2009, 6:23 AM
Non-original grips. Price drop to $975!