PDA

View Full Version : Scaled Composites in Mojave looking for a few good......

The Gunslinger
05-11-2009, 2:14 PM
Hello all! My name is Ryan Bradshaw I have been on this forum for some time but have been away...now I come back and found this section. I am a recruiter for Scaled Composites in Mojave california. We are an experimental aircraft maufacture and are in need of good qualified engineers, craftsman/woman janitorial, etc. please have a look at our website for our current openings. If interested you may apply online threw our resume softwear or you can email your resume direct at ryan.bradshaw@scaled.com
One noted project in 2004 was Spaceship one, the first privetly fundedflight to space. There are far to many to list over the years. I look forward to hearing from you. www.scaled.com

bigmike82
05-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Welcome to CalGuns!

I don't suppose you need any IT people, do you? :)

dwtt
05-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Do they offer relocation help?

I saw their web page, but how about a materials science person with solid foundation in the science but limited composite fabrication experience. Have experience in ceramic-metal bonding and such.

FFASpector
05-15-2009, 1:12 PM
I still have my "Building Composite Aircraft" by Burt Rutan......on VHS!

The Gunslinger
05-20-2009, 8:12 AM
Do they offer relocation help?

I saw their web page, but how about a materials science person with solid foundation in the science but limited composite fabrication experience. Have experience in ceramic-metal bonding and such.

send me your resume...assistance may be available on a case by case basis.

Japedo
05-20-2009, 9:25 AM
I shot out a resume on Sunday through the website, would it be better to submit it straight to you?

The Gunslinger
05-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Directly to my email is best at : ryan.bradshaw@scaled.com

xxdabroxx
05-21-2009, 1:42 PM
need an out of town draftsman for hire? PM me if needed. Little 3D, well versed in 2d autocad.

yossarian
05-26-2009, 8:56 PM
Way interested EAA and pilot guy here (was at spaceship one launches!)!! I'm graduating with honors with a MechE degree in two weeks. Have fabrication and test engineering experience. Will email resume.

Chromedragon
05-28-2009, 3:05 PM
This is sad, I am an A&P but when i got my ticket the industry was only offering jobs at 6.00 per hour not enough to live on in the Bay area so i dove into the IT field......harumph

The birds you kids build are beautiful....