PDA

View Full Version : Solar Panel Installation Company Hiring in Sacramento

thebloodsonthewall
05-09-2009, 5:50 PM
I used to install solar panels and the company that I worked for is now hiring. I just quit two weeks ago. It is a good company to work for and you get your 40 hours pretty consistently. Benefits are good and start when you are hired.

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RECSOLAR&cws=1&rid=330

That is the link to the page.

Starting pay is probably $14/hour but may be more if you have experience in construction.

It is a construction job and it is moderately physical work.

BIGCHRIS
05-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the info, if you dont mind me asking, Why did you leave?

Odin
05-10-2009, 5:56 PM
Going to apply tonight.

thebloodsonthewall
05-11-2009, 3:13 PM
Thanks for the info, if you dont mind me asking, Why did you leave?

I left because I am getting married and then going to basic training for the Army.

Gator Monroe
05-11-2009, 3:18 PM
Does this Company have a Reno office or could you recomend the competitor in Reno for my Daughters BF ?

thebloodsonthewall
05-11-2009, 4:28 PM
Does this Company have a Reno office or could you recomend the competitor in Reno for my Daughters BF ?

I am pretty sure they do not have a Reno branch. On their website it has all their locations. I don't remember the competitors names right now but any of the bigger companies should probably be fine. Stay away from the little companies.

Fjold
06-21-2009, 2:24 PM
This is a smart business to get into because more of these installations will be going in with all the focus on "green technology".

Bizcuits
06-21-2009, 3:22 PM
I just quit two weeks ago. It is a good company to work for and you get your 40 hours pretty consistently. Benefits are good and start when you are hired.

Full benefits? Dental, 401K, and Medicial? How much coverage.

You say 40 hours consistently? Meaning there is a chance you may not work a full 40 hours? Much overtime? Any form of a commission if the jobs get done sooner? How many guys work on an installer team?