PDA

View Full Version : Just a question???

Nor-cal shooter88
05-07-2009, 6:31 PM
So today I went and bought my walther p22 with the laser. Finally, a local store in Sacramento had it, and I've been on a wait list for it from tactical gun armory since February, so i figured pay a little more and get it sooner than later. But here is the question, does the CA legal p22 come with two magazines? As far as I know it's supposed to. and the store I'm buying it form is only giving me one. Whats the word fella's?????

punisheryayarea
05-07-2009, 6:34 PM
My be Walther stoped giving two mags...... The gun shop here was telling me that Glock might even stop giving two mags

BIGCHRIS
05-07-2009, 7:10 PM
I heard but this could be wrong, that alot of gun manufacturer's are only sending 1 mag and the gun lock, they are saying the gun lock is taking place of the 2nd mag. This could be what they are doing or it could of been false info that I was given.
I just bought a Glock 23 and a Sig P229 equinox and they both came with 2 mags.

bongfoo
05-07-2009, 7:22 PM
i've heard at my local gunstore/shooting range that some manufaturers are cutting down to 1 mag to help speed up production/shipping.

kermit315
05-07-2009, 8:16 PM
My P22 came with everything : lock, extra sights, chamber flag and 2 mags, the finger extension one and the flat bottom one.

call Walther and ask them. they should be able to take the info off the tag on the box and tell you what they shipped it with.

rolo
05-07-2009, 8:32 PM
There seem to be more than a few ffl's scalping mags. If you have confirmation from the manufacturer that they are shipped with more than what you receive, do not hesitate to call the dealer on it. If he doesn't relent, rat him out.

paul0660
05-07-2009, 8:35 PM
i've heard at my local gunstore/shooting range that some manufaturers are cutting down to 1 mag to help speed up production/shipping.

Think how much faster it would be if they didn't have to worry about those pesky barrels and grips.

Thunderbird
05-07-2009, 8:44 PM
True of Sig as well. Any new pistols from them have one mag, unless it is a special production that promises more like SCT or Blackwater

Z ME FLY
05-09-2009, 8:46 AM
My Glock I just picked up last week came with all the goodies I usually see. Yes I got two mags so no one is trying to jack me yet.

precisionshooter308
05-09-2009, 8:34 PM
With today's economy anything is possible. So gun makers may ship with one mag only or maybe the ffl is skimming the spare mag to sell seperately.

Thunderbird
05-10-2009, 6:05 AM
As I said, all Sigs have 1 mag now, this is just in the last few weeks.

However, got a new HK USP yesterday and it has 2 mags.