PDA

View Full Version : How we the people, by law, can regain control of government:

vrand
05-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Listen to this & send it to all your friends especially if you have law enforcement friends. Maybe it will get into some Sheriff’s ears that have the couth & courage that this guy has & wants our country FREE AGAIN till the LORD comes to take us home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJgPuNAh60

Dark&Good
05-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Wow!
Thanks for sharing.

308fan
That was great! Thanks,
308fan

evan69
I respect his optimism, but sadly, there are still some sheriffs who don't care, and uphold their own agendas. I forget which state, but wasn't there a sheriff that literally ordered his troops to put anybody with a gun, legal or not, on the GROUND, and violate their rights by searching them to make sure the gun was unloaded? Maybe the first people the sheriffs should go after, if they are able to get together a movement with some substantial effect, are the sheriffs themselves who are violating the constitution.

demnogis
05-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Evan you're thinking of Ruff in Milwaukee.

PatriotnMore
05-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Excellent. Nice to see and hear a gentleman, and Patriot who takes his oath to office seriously, and literal. These are exactly the men and women we need running and serving this country.
Yet, there are those in office, or LE who will not share his views, or back his choice to make a stand. These are the people we need to bring to light, and call them out on turning their back on the oath of office.

Legasat
05-07-2009, 5:14 PM
We need more like him NOW

evan69
05-07-2009, 5:29 PM

Thank you.

I really do hope this guy's campaign gets somewhere.

hawk81
05-07-2009, 6:26 PM
I met sheriff Mack several years ago at a Las Vegas gun show. He is a straight shooting freedom loving America. He was signing people up for the NRA at the show.

KylaGWolf
05-07-2009, 11:00 PM
I agree we need more like him. Unfortunately I don't see it happening anytime soon since the antis seem to have such a stranglehold on this state well at least till the "right people" get through with them :D

pullnshoot25
05-07-2009, 11:25 PM

Wait, you mean there is more than one cop named Ruff? I thought one was bad enough!

rysmithjr
05-07-2009, 11:46 PM
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Dirtbozz
05-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Glenn Beck (on the Fox News Channel) talked about the new gun law passed into law recently. Judge Napolitano stated that it could virtually eliminate the "Commerce Claus" strangle hold that the feds hold over us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQ4r2cp_mw

Worth watching.

KWA-S
05-08-2009, 1:59 PM
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Hello, US? This is China...your loan is due.