PDA

View Full Version : ATT Vallejo Gas Station Robery Attempt Last Night CLERK PULLED GUN!

MrSigmaDOT40
05-07-2009, 5:34 AM
Just saw this on KTVU this morning. You HAVE to see the video! 3 hooded idiots walk in, the last one going immediately behind the counter and pulling a gun on the clerk. The clerk pulled his weapon immediately and ALL 3 said idiots RAN LIKE THE WIND!! One shot was fired by one of them as they were running out and the clerk was hit in the face, though not a life threatening wound (the downside). But from the way the video looks, it looks like there intentions may have been to simply kill or pistol whip him because the guy went immediately behind the counter to confront the clerk.

I'm posting this because I know there are some very important legal things coming up and maybe somebody should be talking to this clerk and the store owner. That video and maybe better yet, the clerks testimony= Very Powerful.

The story is still running right now on KTVU 2.

EDIT: Thanks HowardW56 for Finding the Video Link:thumbsup:: http://www.ktvu.com/video/19394558/index.html

HowardW56
05-07-2009, 6:56 AM
Here it is!

http://www.ktvu.com/video/19394558/index.html

Theseus
05-07-2009, 7:21 AM
:thumbsup:

Hope he gets better soon and good on him! GG +1, BG NOTHING!

cineski
05-07-2009, 7:27 AM
I wouldn't exactly call getting shot in the face a success.

Tyrius
05-07-2009, 7:40 AM
Better to have been winged than killed, though, don't you think? And hey, once the wound's healed, that's a story he'll be able to tell for the rest of his life. "Oh, this scar? I got it single-handedly repelling an attempted robbery by three punks armed with guns. No biggie."

Good for him, and yeah, if he's willing, he'd probably make for some pretty compelling expert testimony. I'm sure the "right people" already have all of that figured out and lined up, though.

Untamed1972
05-07-2009, 7:50 AM
Videos like this are always good examples to point to about why having a loaded, ready to use, readily accessible, fully functional firearm is a must for self defense.

Any gov't official / LEO /LEA that says UOC is a viable option has no way to back up such a statement when vidoes such as this are shown.

When you need it.....you've got 2 seconds tops! If it ain't cocked, locked and ready to rock.....you might as well just throw at the guy and hope you can knock him out with it.

cineski
05-07-2009, 8:14 AM
Excellent point, Tyrius and Untamed. Face shots are millimeters away from a fatality, though. Too bad the bad guy didn't get it in the balls.

pullnshoot25
05-07-2009, 8:34 AM
Right on! I can't see the video right now but when I get home I definitely will!

SgtDinosaur
05-07-2009, 8:34 AM
Welcome to my world. I freely admit to "profiling" and those guys definitely fit the profile.

Tillers_Rule
05-07-2009, 8:53 AM
Good to hear, the good guys have guns so the bad guys run, imagine that! I hope the clerk has a speedy recovery!

triger
05-07-2009, 8:56 PM
Holy smokes that's the five star gas station right around the corner from me. Good thing I always go to the chevron across the street.

KylaGWolf
05-07-2009, 9:12 PM
Downside though is depending on the business the dude may be out of a job. I know when i worked for Circle K they said point blank you could not use any kind of weapon to defend yourself. 7-11 had the same policy when I worked for them. Which sucks when you get held up. Looks like they also got a good picture of at least one of the BG. I hope they are caught soon and go away for a LONG time.

SarcoBlaster
05-07-2009, 9:26 PM
It's really too bad the clerk didn't revoke any of their birth certificates.

Joe
05-08-2009, 1:08 AM
awesome

MrSigmaDOT40
05-08-2009, 3:57 AM
Remember, the thread title says OWNER. I doubt he will fire himself for violating his own victim disarmament policy!

Corrected "Clerk"

M. Sage
05-08-2009, 4:05 AM
I wouldn't exactly call getting shot in the face a success.

He's still sucking down air.

Surviving an encounter with three armed thugs = success.

SgtDinosaur
05-08-2009, 5:53 AM
Holy smokes that's the five star gas station right around the corner from me. Good thing I always go to the chevron across the street.
Where is it? I couldn't figure it out. I live not too far from the the Valero station on Fairgrounds where the guy was shot and killed a few weeks ago.

SgtDinosaur
05-08-2009, 7:59 AM
Never mind, I found this in the Times Herald: http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/ci_12325738

Also in todays news: http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/ci_12325747 http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/ci_12325748 http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/ci_12325741

Man, this is a happening place.

Untamed1972
05-08-2009, 8:04 AM
It's really too bad the clerk didn't revoke any of their birth certificates.

Revocation of birth certificate!! I LOVE IT!!! :thumbsup:

Gonna hafta remember that one.

bbguns44
05-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Man, if I worked there, I'd want a shotgun loaded & ready to go.

gunsmith
05-08-2009, 1:24 PM
any other video's? my laptop wont play that one

leitung
05-08-2009, 1:40 PM
Downside though is depending on the business the dude may be out of a job. I know when i worked for Circle K they said point blank you could not use any kind of weapon to defend yourself. 7-11 had the same policy when I worked for them. Which sucks when you get held up. Looks like they also got a good picture of at least one of the BG. I hope they are caught soon and go away for a LONG time.

The 7-11 I go to, the manager walks around with a Glock 21 ready to rock on his hip all day. :cool2:

Thats why I go there!

1BigPea
05-08-2009, 1:57 PM
It always happens so fast, you have to be cocked and ready to go at all times...

At least he's alive, he got shot once you know if he didnt have his firearm they would probably have finished the job.

DDT
05-08-2009, 2:31 PM
The 7-11 I go to, the manager walks around with a Glock 21 ready to rock on his hip all day. :cool2:

Thats why I go there!

You should PM the info to Kyla. Might be a good place to submit an application.