PDA

View Full Version : Summer Job Socal?

custompony07
05-06-2009, 3:55 PM
I'm a college student at USC and I'm curious at to whether there are any summer job opportunities with gun retailers in the San Diego area. Can't find much about these type of opportunities online and wanted to see if any of you guys had any insight. Thanks.:)

low94noma
05-06-2009, 7:33 PM
You should look in the yellow pages for gun retailers. Get into nice dress slacks and button up shirt and tie, personally walk your resume into the store and hand it into the shop owner or manager. That would help you look professional as lots of gun shops they go for more of the professional appearance look. Even if they don't, dressing nice does not hurt at all. Do you have any sales experience, firearms training, hunting permit? Any firearms you currently own while not on campus? Listing any qualifications such as what I just asked would definitely help, especially being around firearms and owning them. Not saying you need the qualifications or firearms experience, anyone can be trained. Good luck with your job search and welcome to Calguns.