PDA

View Full Version : 100 AAA Batteries for $14.98 Shipped.

m1aowner
05-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Got this from passwird.com. Link below. I just placed an order. Pretty good deal for name brand batteries. They're only supposed to have cosmetic defects, otherwise they are new.

http://www.graveyardmall.com/raaaamaplalb.html

sgtbuck
05-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Got this from passwird.com. Link below. I just placed an order. Pretty good deal for name brand batteries. They're only supposed to have cosmetic defects, otherwise they are new.

http://www.graveyardmall.com/raaaamaplalb.html

Looks like some good deals thanks for the site....:thumbsup:

gunn
05-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Good deal. The best AA deal I ever found was some closeout no-name batteries at Kragen that were near the expiration date -- 20pcs/$1. Even if they are old, the only thing I use AA batteries for are low current devices (remotes, etc) so they'll last me for a few more years.

PS. Don't forget to recycle your batts in CA.

-g

Justintoxicated
05-06-2009, 2:03 PM
Good deal. The best AA deal I ever found was some closeout no-name batteries at Kragen that were near the expiration date -- 20pcs/$1. Even if they are old, the only thing I use AA batteries for are low current devices (remotes, etc) so they'll last me for a few more years.

PS. Don't forget to recycle your batts in CA.

-g

I always toss mine where are you supposed to recycle them?

dac41
05-06-2009, 2:36 PM
Really crazy how that site shows you where the retail markup is!

They are selling stuff for cost, barely breaking even. But things that are $8 go for $50 in stores. I thought a retail markup was 50-100%. This world revolves around selling crap for ten times more than it should cost.

Retail is such a scam!

itchy finger
05-06-2009, 5:42 PM
Nice, thanks for the heads up

COILSPRING
05-06-2009, 6:40 PM
Thank you. This is a way better deal. I have all sorts of stuff that use AAA's. I couldn't find anything else on the site that I couldn't live without but the battery deal is most excellent!