PDA

View Full Version : College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader: stops massacre at party

bwiese
05-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Bradys say college students weren't responsible enough to be armed....

New bumper sticker apropos: "My honor student just wasted your thug punk with a 357."

hat tip to Dave Hardy's www.armsandthelaw.com (http://www.armsandthelaw.com) for noting this...

From http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19365762/detail.html ...
College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

Posted: 4:53 pm EDT May 4, 2009
Updated: 6:41 pm EDT May 4, 2009

COLLEGE PARK, Ga. - A group of college students said they are lucky to be alive and they’re thanking the quick-thinking of one of their own. Police said a fellow student shot and killed one of two masked me who burst into an apartment.

Channel 2 Action News reporter Tom Jones met with one of the students to talk about the incident. “Apparently, his intent was to rape and murder us all,” said student Charles Bailey.

Bailey said he thought it was the end of his life and the lives of the 10 people inside his apartment for a birthday party after two masked men with guns burst in through a patio door.

“They just came in and separated the men from the women and said, ‘Give me your wallets and cell phones,’” said George Williams of the College Park Police Department.

Bailey said the gunmen started counting bullets. “The other guy asked how many (bullets) he had. He said he had enough,” said Bailey.

That’s when one student grabbed a gun out of a backpack and shot at the invader who was watching the men. The gunman ran out of the apartment.The student then ran to the room where the second gunman, identified by police as 23-year-old Calvin Lavant, was holding the women.

“Apparently the guy was getting ready to rape his girlfriend. So he told the girls to get down and he started shooting. The guy jumped out of the window,” said Bailey.

A neighbor heard the shots and heard someone running nearby.“And I heard someone say, ‘Someone help me. Call the police. Somebody call the police,’” said a neighbor. The neighbor said she believes it was Lavant, who was found dead near his apartment, only one building away.

Bailey said he is just thankful one student risked his life to keep others alive.“I think all of us are really cognizant of the fact that we could have all been killed,” said Bailey.One female student was shot several times during the crossfire. She is expected to make a full recovery.

Police said they are close to making the arrest of the second suspect.

Quake0
05-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Intense. I hope they find the second suspect.

yellowfin
05-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Check out the nasty spin on this headline from the Atlanta Journal Constitution :mad:

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2009/05/03/college_park_home_invasion.htmlMan shot, killed in College Park home invasion

By Kent A. Miles

Sunday, May 03, 2009

College Park police are investigating a home invasion at a College Park apartment early Sunday in which a victim shot and killed one of the robbers.

Police said two men forced their way into a unit of the Southern Lakes apartments on Lakemont Drive about 2:54 a.m. There were 10 people in the apartment, police said.

After robbing them, the men and women were moved to different areas. One of the men has a gun and fought the robbers, shooting one of them, police said.

The robber was found dead outside the complex, police said, and his accomplice had fled. Their names were not released by police.

One of the women in the apartment was shot and wounded, police said. She was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for treatment.

Bias, ya think?

sfpcservice
05-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Wow!

KCM222
05-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Great story; a perfect example of why just complying with a gunman (or gunmen) under the auspices that they will leave you alone once they have what they want is a much poorer alternative to being able to defend yourself.

In some cases the gunmen want your life as well...

djleisure
05-06-2009, 11:42 AM
That's good stuff as long as the girl that got "shot in the crossfire" doesn't sue the guy that saved her from getting raped and killed... </cynicism>

Sutcliffe
05-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Seems like a similar beginning to the 'wichita massacre' that nobody's ever heard about. Far better outcome though.

Liberty1
05-06-2009, 11:44 AM
+1 for Adult, College Student carry!

Now hopefully he'll carry in a holster.

Turo
05-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Man, you'd think college kids would be the last people to save others with a gun, being as it is with most college student heavily left-leaning. But this is the exact reason I'm glad I'm different than most of my colleagues in that I support this guys right to protect himself an others.

Props to the guy that protected everyone.

JDoe
05-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Check out the nasty spin on this headline from the Atlanta Journal Constitution :mad:

They did a follow-up story too.

Updated: 5:24 p.m. May 04, 2009
COLLEGE PARK
Slain apartment invader identified (http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2009/05/04/college_park_invasion.html?cxntlid=inform_artr#)

By KENT MILES, KATIE LESLIE

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Monday, May 04, 2009

College Park police have identified a man shot and killed early Sunday while reportedly robbing a home as 23-year-old Calvin Lavant Jr.

Another suspect in the home invasion at the Southern Lakes apartments on Lakemont Drive is still on the loose, but College Park Police Department spokesman Officer George Williams said an arrest is imminent.

Police said two men forced their way into an apartment at 2:54 a.m. Sunday, where about 10 people were celebrating at a birthday party.

After robbing them of cellphones and wallets, the men and women were moved to different areas of the home. One of the male victims, who had a gun, shot Lavant, who was found dead outside the complex.

Lavant was also a resident of Southern Lakes, according to police.

An unnamed woman at the party was shot in both legs and her left arm, Williams said Monday. She was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital for treatment. Her condition was unavailable.

The Wingnut
05-06-2009, 11:52 AM
I just read up on the Wichita Massacre. Dear God...! You're right, I'd never heard of it until now.

And BRAVO on the shooter for saving everyone's life! Counting bullets? Holy crap.

MKE
05-06-2009, 11:53 AM
The outcome of this would have been tragic and probably be another story for the anti's on firearms. Thankfully, an armed student was able to avert this heinous act.

This story will probably be another one of those success stories on handgun protecting lives that get swept silently under the rug.

highpowermatch
05-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Good story, in you're face Diane Sawyer!

yellowfin
05-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Man, you'd think college kids would be the last people to save others with a gun, being as it is with most college student heavily left-leaning.www.concealedcampus.org. Not all or even most college students outside of CA are left oriented at all. Probably a larger percentage than in the general population might be, but other than that I'd say it's not at all as bad as it could be. Lots of squeaky wheels, though.

BTF/PTM
05-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Dude that kid's gonna be king of the school after this :thumbsup:

1BigPea
05-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Glad to see the robber got what he deserved.

Turbinator
05-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Great story. Another big reason why sometimes bringing along a handgun to a gathering isn't such a bad idea - even as strange as it might be viewed by other guests. Just keep it quiet, make sure you're not breaking any laws, and it very well could save your life.

Turby

AEC1
05-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Score one for the good guys!

formerTexan
05-06-2009, 12:04 PM
I already emailed this story to Fox New's news room and Glenn Beck. I suggest others do so as well, not only to Fox, but to all the other alphabet networks. We need to show them that stories like these deserve the same amount of attention as shootings by bad guys.

Turo
05-06-2009, 12:04 PM
www.concealedcampus.org. Not all or even most college students outside of CA are left oriented at all. Probably a larger percentage than in the general population might be, but other than that I'd say it's not at all as bad as it could be. Lots of squeaky wheels, though.

Yeah, I was speaking from personal experience, and yes, I really like concealedcampus.org, As far as I know, concealed carry on campus in CA is perfectly legal (found out after doing a speech for class on it advocating we legalize it lol:kest:)

@ follow up story:

Shot in both legs and an arm? I'm trying to figure out how that happened... Glad she's doing okay though.

soopafly
05-06-2009, 12:12 PM
One down, one to go.

If the girl that got shot sues anybody, she should sue the perp when he gets caught.

Score one for the good guys!:2guns:

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/2009/05/03/college_park_home_invasion.html

Bias, ya think?Can you show me where the bias is? I'm not trying to be snide or anything, I honestly can't see any bias in what you quoted above.:confused: It just looks like a simple collection of basic info to the incident.

SuperSet
05-06-2009, 12:17 PM
What a story! College Park is a damn rough area too so no surprise when you decide to go head to head with an armed homeowner. Does anyone know how the victim is doing? I hope it's not serious.

dfletcher
05-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Bradys say college students weren't responsible enough to be armed....

New bumper sticker apropos: "My honor student just wasted your thug punk with a 357."

hat tip to Dave Hardy's www.armsandthelaw.com (http://www.armsandthelaw.com) for noting this...

From http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19365762/detail.html ...
College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

Posted: 4:53 pm EDT May 4, 2009
Updated: 6:41 pm EDT May 4, 2009

COLLEGE PARK, Ga. - A group of college students said they are lucky to be alive and they’re thanking the quick-thinking of one of their own. Police said a fellow student shot and killed one of two masked me who burst into an apartment.

Channel 2 Action News reporter Tom Jones met with one of the students to talk about the incident. “Apparently, his intent was to rape and murder us all,” said student Charles Bailey.

Bailey said he thought it was the end of his life and the lives of the 10 people inside his apartment for a birthday party after two masked men with guns burst in through a patio door.

“They just came in and separated the men from the women and said, ‘Give me your wallets and cell phones,’” said George Williams of the College Park Police Department.

Bailey said the gunmen started counting bullets. “The other guy asked how many (bullets) he had. He said he had enough,” said Bailey.

That’s when one student grabbed a gun out of a backpack and shot at the invader who was watching the men. The gunman ran out of the apartment.The student then ran to the room where the second gunman, identified by police as 23-year-old Calvin Lavant, was holding the women.

“Apparently the guy was getting ready to rape his girlfriend. So he told the girls to get down and he started shooting. The guy jumped out of the window,” said Bailey.

A neighbor heard the shots and heard someone running nearby.“And I heard someone say, ‘Someone help me. Call the police. Somebody call the police,’” said a neighbor. The neighbor said she believes it was Lavant, who was found dead near his apartment, only one building away.

Bailey said he is just thankful one student risked his life to keep others alive.“I think all of us are really cognizant of the fact that we could have all been killed,” said Bailey.One female student was shot several times during the crossfire. She is expected to make a full recovery.

Police said they are close to making the arrest of the second suspect.

I guess our potential victim turned hero didn't watch Diane Sawyer's bit - otherwise he wouldn't have done anything so risky. :rolleyes:

Adonlude
05-06-2009, 12:37 PM
One down, one to go.

If the girl that got shot sues anybody, she should sue the perp when he gets caught.

Score one for the good guys!:2guns:

Can you show me where the bias is? I'm not trying to be snide or anything, I honestly can't see any bias in what you quoted above.:confused: It just looks like a simple collection of basic info to the incident.

"Man shot, killed during home invasion"
This title conveys that a person was killed with a gun but it leaves out that this is a good thing. The reader has room to wonder if the man killed was an innocent victim of gun violence.

CSACANNONEER
05-06-2009, 12:44 PM
just another example of why people should not own guns. If this guy didn't have a gun, the poor "victim" would still be alive. It wasn't his fault that he broke into the apartment and was planning on raping, robbing and murdering everyone. He just had a bad childhood.

Turbinator
05-06-2009, 12:52 PM
If the college guy didn't have specific permission from the "homeowner" (I say this because it's an apartment unit) to have a concealed firearm or a firearm at all, could there be some issues with that?

Granted, that homeowner better be pretty darn appreciative that the guy with the gun saved the day.

Turby

dfletcher
05-06-2009, 1:08 PM
If the college guy didn't have specific permission from the "homeowner" (I say this because it's an apartment unit) to have a concealed firearm or a firearm at all, could there be some issues with that?

Turby

I would say that unless possession was specifically prohibited he is OK - I think the lease is required to list what is prohibited, not what is allowed, as in "no pets allowed".

Even if the lease specifically prohibited firearms, it seems to me that consequences could be applied to the renter only and it's not clear from the article if the hero was a visitor or resident.

Model X
05-06-2009, 1:13 PM
... he hit one of the girls 3 times by accident??? or did the gunmen do that?

subse7en
05-06-2009, 1:17 PM
Good thing someone at the party had a gun to protect themselves and fellow friends. :thumbsup:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19365762/detail.html

MSL209
05-06-2009, 1:25 PM
Who wants to bet that the anti's will still spin this? Guarantee they will harp on the fact that girl got shot on accident and ignore the good that came from the student's quick thinking. Either way, hats off to the guy.

5thstreet@sbcglobal.net
05-06-2009, 2:34 PM
wow

Alexjr1967
05-06-2009, 2:50 PM
Crazy...

JDay
05-06-2009, 3:02 PM
That's good stuff as long as the girl that got "shot in the crossfire" doesn't sue the guy that saved her from getting raped and killed... </cynicism>

This happened in Georgia, I doubt there will be any suing.

Model X
05-06-2009, 3:06 PM
Well she may be able to sue for gross negligence... assuming there was gross negligence.

JDay
05-06-2009, 3:08 PM
This title conveys that a person was killed with a gun but it leaves out that this is a good thing. The reader has room to wonder if the man killed was an innocent victim of gun violence.

That's why it says this in the article.

The robber was found dead outside the complex, police said, and his accomplice had fled.

SuperSet
05-06-2009, 3:09 PM
She's going to be okay.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19365762/detail.html

And that kid is a major league hero. :thumbsup:

pullnshoot25
05-06-2009, 3:11 PM
Wait, who shot the one girl? I hope she wasn't caught in the crossfire...

JDay
05-06-2009, 3:11 PM
Wait, who shot the one girl? I hope she wasn't caught in the crossfire...

It says she was caught in the crossfire.

pullnshoot25
05-06-2009, 3:13 PM

OH CRAP! That sucks! I hope nothing too serious occurred and the good guy doesn't get railed.

soopafly
05-06-2009, 3:15 PM
Ah, it was the title. Here I was, reading the body of the article 5 times over looking for the bias and it was at the very top all along.:kest:

Corbin Dallas
05-06-2009, 3:16 PM

We need to teach people when YOU see a gun, DUCK!!!

Glad she's OK, but I'd be willing to bet money she ran for the door. (Which was where the guy shooting was)

lioneaglegriffin
05-06-2009, 3:23 PM
http://www.studentsforgunfreeschools.org/SGFSWhyOurCampuses-Electronic.pdf

oaklander
05-06-2009, 3:41 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5T6-RHcrsA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5T6-RHcrsA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yellowfin
05-06-2009, 3:57 PM
We need to teach people when YOU see a gun, DUCK!!! That's going to take some time, as for many of us it's the other way around. When I see a duck, I often pick up a gun.

Anyway, does anyone find the use of the word "gunman" a little too slanted? The term used instead of "attacker", "invader", or "criminal", implying that the thing bad about them was that they had a gun.

GaryV
05-06-2009, 3:58 PM

Granted, that homeowner better be pretty darn appreciative that the guy with the gun saved the day.

Turby

You don't need permission. If you weren't specifically told to leave because you were armed, then you're okay. On the other hand, if he didn't have a CCW, he was in violation during anytime he was in public, or in the common areas of the apartment complex.

Bizcuits
05-06-2009, 3:59 PM
:thumbsup: Another one bites the dust.

press1280
05-06-2009, 4:30 PM
Let's see if any MSM picks this up. My guess, probably not.

Turbinator
05-06-2009, 4:32 PM
You don't need permission. If you weren't specifically told to leave because you were armed, then you're okay. On the other hand, if he didn't have a CCW, he was in violation during anytime he was in public, or in the common areas of the apartment complex.

Thanks. I kept thinking that you needed specific permission from the apartment dweller to carry a loaded, concealed firearm.

Turby

M. Sage
05-06-2009, 5:33 PM
Very bad thing when they start separating the hostages! Typically, the only reason to do that is so that they can start killing hostages.

Depends on the state. Things may be different in GA, as they are here in TX. Some states allow concealed/loaded transport without CCW as long as it's direct from one place to another, and both where it's Ok to have a gun.

I don't have my TX CHL yet (yeah, been lazy), but I can carry concealed to work and back all week long... legally.

Theseus
05-06-2009, 5:59 PM
Wow. . . This reminds me of a time I oc'd to a friends party and they said "why do you need that. . . it scares some people."

I reminded them that crime happens everywhere, even peoples party's.

WyoDuner
05-06-2009, 6:15 PM
I'm glad to see that everything turned out OK and the guy at the party was armed and had the courage to protect the others and shoot the bad guys.

But.....

Imagine how this story would have read if the girl who got shot (presumably by the good guy with the gun) died from the 3 gunshots she received. Something like this maybe:

"Careless college student kills innocent bystander with a gun at a party"

Point is, self defense and legitimate defense of others is very noble but YOU are ultimately responsible for the bullets that leave your gun. If an innocent was killed you would be charged with manslaughter. Period.

Don't get me wrong, I am a FIRM believer in the right to self defense, concealed carry, 2A, etc but with that comes a heavy burden of responsibility.

B Strong
05-06-2009, 6:26 PM
Great story. Another big reason why sometimes bringing along a handgun to a gathering isn't such a bad idea - even as strange as it might be viewed by other guests. Just keep it quiet, make sure you're not breaking any laws, and it very well could save your life.

Turby

Very good advice, keep your powder dry, your piece close to hand, and your mouth shut.

yellowfin
05-06-2009, 6:35 PM
Imagine how this story would have read if the girl who got shot (presumably by the good guy with the gun) died from the 3 gunshots she received. Never stated one way or the other, but implied. It's kind of curious that they don't say. I wonder if she knows or if anyone really does. A rather conspicuous omission, don't you think?

GaryV
05-06-2009, 6:42 PM
Depends on the state. Things may be different in GA, as they are here in TX. Some states allow concealed/loaded transport without CCW as long as it's direct from one place to another, and both where it's Ok to have a gun.

I don't have my TX CHL yet (yeah, been lazy), but I can carry concealed to work and back all week long... legally.

You can carry concealed in your vehicle in GA without a permit, but not on foot.

GaryV
05-06-2009, 6:47 PM
Thanks. I kept thinking that you needed specific permission from the apartment dweller to carry a loaded, concealed firearm.

Turby

Not in any state that I know of, where CCW is allowed. Unless there is a sign saying you can't be armed, or unless you're specifically asked to leave because it's known that you're armed, then you're fine. But then you are under no obligation to inform the property owner that you carrying in the first place. In some states a sign prohibiting guns carries the weight of law (in Missouri, for example), but in others (such as Florida) it doesn't.

Alphahookups
05-06-2009, 6:50 PM
But but but....ABCnews tells me that the gunman should have immediately shot the person with the gun and that the gunman will only sustain a minor flesh wound :p

radioburning
05-06-2009, 8:43 PM
Very nice!

Seesm
05-06-2009, 9:07 PM
Just imagine (think on it) Everyone (who can own a gun legally) CARRIES a gun...

How many bad guys and girls would try to hurt good people?

Yeah you got it.... ALOT less...

Hurray for the good guy with a gun.

To bad the one girl got shot.... Hoep she heals up FAST!!

BUT lets ask her would you want to get shot in the arm and legs or get shot in the cr*tch by some person you do not know forcibley?

I would rather be shot myself (if I was a girl) than have a stranger wrestle with my indoor plumbing... (now I am just being silly)

Again hurray for the good guy with a gun!!

gcvt
05-06-2009, 9:11 PM
Never stated one way or the other, but implied. It's kind of curious that they don't say. I wonder if she knows or if anyone really does. A rather conspicuous omission, don't you think?

Yeah, they never mention if the suspect fired back at the student or who's bullets hit the girl. Perhaps they just don't know yet?

Either way, go for the student! I feel bad for the girl but it could have ended MUCH worse.

Tillers_Rule
05-06-2009, 9:11 PM
That's a great, feel good story. I hope the girl recovers fully and they catch the other robber, then charge him with murder.

I wonder why this isn't all over the news? (actually I know why it's not, but it's too bad)

Mac Attack
05-06-2009, 9:32 PM
College park is a seedy area and not one I would want to be unarmed in after dark. I have had to do business there several times but never after dark.

Thank God that GA is a shall issue state otherwise this could have turned into a bloody situation. The Atlanta Journal Constitutional newspaper has been infultrated by the far left and would easily have turned this story into an appeal to remove guns from the general public. Thank God we have a good man, Sonny Purdue as governor otherwise GA would be filled with politicians like Cynthia McKinney.

grunz
05-06-2009, 9:34 PM
This is not possible - Diane Sawyer told me so herself!

bondmid003
05-06-2009, 9:46 PM
I second what Mac said, a few years ago a guy two years ahead of me at the Naval Academy was murdered in College Park, GA while visiting friends after graduation.

aethyr
05-06-2009, 9:58 PM
Kick ***. Can you imagine the surprise of the robbers, thinking they had the situation under control, only to have a kid burst in the room guns blazing.

DDT
05-06-2009, 10:22 PM
They said the bad guy was in the process of trying to rape the good guys girlfriend. It would not be difficult to imagine that his girlfriend was the one who was unable to get out of the way fast enough. I'm sure if my wife had the option she'd take a couple bullets to the arm/leg. (just don't tell I said that!)

jnojr
05-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Must be a mistake. We all know the college student must have been the raping murderer, and two passing Good Samaritans who happened to be wearing masks tried to stop him. All the rest of the victims are just too afraid to tell the truth.

KylaGWolf
05-06-2009, 10:40 PM
www.concealedcampus.org. Not all or even most college students outside of CA are left oriented at all. Probably a larger percentage than in the general population might be, but other than that I'd say it's not at all as bad as it could be. Lots of squeaky wheels, though.

Not even all college students in Ca are left learned. I myself am a college student as are quite a few other members here on Calguns.

dwtt
05-06-2009, 11:02 PM
When is someone from Calvin Lavant's family going to pipe in with the "He was a good boy about to turn his life around" or "He's a victim of the system" or "Society never gave him a chance" ?

DDT
05-06-2009, 11:09 PM
When is someone from Calvin Lavant's family going to pipe in with the "He was a good boy about to turn his life around"

Well he did go to college. (at least that one night)

joeyriv
05-06-2009, 11:13 PM
What dwtt said. Or worse, the local thugs and families of thugs will hold a march to show Lavant as a hero, and was just fighting against college student brutality.

Sound familiar?

ZRX61
05-06-2009, 11:21 PM

It seems the majority of students in one of my Eng classes are gun owners. We make a point of talking about them in front of the few left leaning ninnies, one of whom looks on the verge of an involuntary bowel movement at the mere mention of guns. He looked distinctly uncomfortable last week when he walked up to 5 of us to find we were talking about guns :)

umoja
05-07-2009, 2:55 AM
Not even all college students in Ca are left learned. I myself am a college student as are quite a few other members here on Calguns.

To be honest, I get the feeling most of my classmates don't care one way or the other. The only people who have ever brought up the topic of firearms in any of my classes were those that shoot.

Maybe California college students are a potential source of additional support for our cause?

socal2310
05-07-2009, 7:18 AM
When is someone from Calvin Lavant's family going to pipe in with the "He was a good boy about to turn his life around" or "He's a victim of the system" or "Society never gave him a chance" ?

Go look at the Defensive Carry (http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/) "In the News" forum. Evidently a cousin DID chime in under the comments section on a news website.

As you might expect, typical denial in the face of incontrovertible evidence, but bear in mind that denial is usually the first stage of the grieving process.

Ryan

DDT
05-07-2009, 8:30 AM
As you might expect, typical denial in the face of incontrovertible evidence, but bear in mind that denial is usually the first stage of the grieving process.

I always thought that denial was the first stage in a plea deal.

Warhawk014
05-07-2009, 8:32 AM
BRAVO to this young man. ill buy him a beer any time. as for the POS scumbag perps. i say we turn him into shark chum.

socal2310
05-07-2009, 9:38 AM
I always thought that denial was the first stage in a plea deal.

That too :rolleyes:.

KCM222
05-07-2009, 9:39 AM
Looks like they caught the other guy too.

http://www.cordeledispatch.com/local/local_story_126194441.html

The victim with the gun then proceeded to the next room where Lavant had watch over the females at the party.

Wow, you don't see write-ups like that every day.

This news agency is probably a danger to our national security and may try to influence returning service members to take up their cause.

vrand
05-07-2009, 9:46 AM
+1 for Adult, College Student carry!

Now hopefully he'll carry in a holster.

:thumbsup:

hkusp9c
05-07-2009, 9:50 AM
The other guy is prolly gonna charged with his accomplice's death in this case right on top of those endless number of crimes that he's gonna be charged with.

evan69
05-07-2009, 9:54 AM
The gun didn't get caught in his shirt? What? ABC! You lied to me!

bombadillo
05-07-2009, 9:59 AM
They need to string up the 2nd SOB who was trying to rape the women. As The Princess Bride says it "To the pain!"

NDFMF
05-07-2009, 10:17 AM
They need to string up the 2nd SOB who was trying to rape the women. As The Princess Bride says it "To the pain!"

That's the Lavant guy who is already dead. Hope he's burning in hell, POS.

pullnshoot25
05-07-2009, 4:04 PM
Well, that settles it... I'm not going to any parties without my gun.

Now, if I can just get invited to a party...

KCM222
05-07-2009, 4:12 PM

Maybe it's time to have a 2nd Nordyke party.

(You did have a first one didn't you? ;))

CalNRA
05-07-2009, 4:22 PM

it better be a Mormon or Muslim party, because if you drink booze and managed to not shoot any bystanders, it would still be "drunk man shoots promising local youth at party" in the newspaper.

pullnshoot25
05-07-2009, 5:28 PM
Maybe it's time to have a 2nd Nordyke party.

(You did have a first one didn't you? ;))

I actually haven't, believe it or not!

DedEye
05-08-2009, 2:56 AM
I actually haven't, believe it or not!

Oh Nate...

I think I have to come visit :43:.

Awesome shoot.