PDA

View Full Version : Dick's Sporting Goods, Oceanside opening May 15th

csorin
05-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Just got off the phone with Chick's in Oceanside (north county San Diego). They will complete the transition to Dick's Sporting Goods on May 15th. Hopefully they will carry a full bevy of ammunition. Dick's seems to have some pretty good store deals as of late, and it will be a welcome addition to the limited choices we have down here.

BKTJ
05-06-2009, 10:57 AM
If you go to their web site, it looks like all the Chicks are turning into Dicks. Wow that just sounds wrong when you read it. But hopefully they will get to selling ammo and guns (one could only hope). I did speak to the Murietta store and they said there are no plans for Ammo or guns yet.

jrau13
05-06-2009, 11:05 AM
If you go to their web site, it looks like all the Chicks are turning into Dicks. Wow that just sounds wrong when you read it. But hopefully they will get to selling ammo and guns (one could only hope). I did speak to the Murietta store and they said there are no plans for Ammo or guns yet.

:rofl::rofl:

damilfman
05-06-2009, 11:38 AM
no ammo at dick's....WTF!!!!

SEANZILLA
05-06-2009, 11:44 AM
That dick should get some ammo!! :eek:

Casual_Shooter
05-06-2009, 11:59 AM
If you go to their web site, it looks like all the Chicks are turning into Dicks.

Sig material...

L8Apex619
05-06-2009, 12:23 PM
If you go to their web site, it looks like all the Chicks are turning into Dicks....

Swine flu?

:whistling:

sgtbuck
05-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Swine flu?

:whistling:

I don't think it is Swine flu? I am just not sure what type of flu you would call it? :eek: :rofl2:

itchy finger
05-06-2009, 5:50 PM
Spoke with a person employed there. There will be no guns sales, ammo maybe

ukdkbr
05-07-2009, 11:49 AM

Dang, I live right next to the one they just converted in Murrieta, that would have been sweet!

Mac Attack
05-07-2009, 12:24 PM
We have Dicks in GA and they always had a good selection of sporting equipment including firearms. Most of the firearms were for hunting but they did have some tactical shotguns and handguns. It has been my experience that Dicks is slightly on the expensive side.