PDA

View Full Version : What's WWB?

Buddhabelly
05-05-2009, 1:22 PM
I went to Walmart and scored 2 boxes of some Winchester practice ammo in a white box in quantity of 100 cartridges per box. I think it's the same WWB stuff mentioned here.

What's WWB?

Is it better than the blazer brass junk that Walmart also sells?

Adonlude
05-05-2009, 1:24 PM
Correct. WWB stands for Winchester White Box. I would guess its marginally better than Blazer Brass but its all just practice ammo.

AdamM
WWB= Winchester White Box

puropuro
WWB is Winchester White Box...same stuff.

I actually like Blazer Brass....for me, it's very consistent in my .40 M&P.

5150Marcelo
05-05-2009, 1:26 PM
WWB = Wide White Booty:thumbsup::p

AdamM
05-05-2009, 1:27 PM
WWB is Winchester White Box...same stuff.

I actually like Blazer Brass....for me, it's very consistent in my .40 M&P.

Same here- The Blazer Brass .40s&w has always been consistant for me too in my P226. No FTF or FTE whatsoever. Its dirty, but nothing I cant handle

HKDoc
05-05-2009, 1:31 PM
wwb is great practice ammo, more comfortable to shoot than remington umc stuff in a glock 34. used to buy it at walmart for $20 a box, but none to be found lately. will have to pay a lot more at big 5 now.

maschronic
05-05-2009, 1:36 PM
WWB = Wide White Booty:thumbsup::p

ya beat me to it!!!

Oldnoob
05-05-2009, 2:04 PM
BB>WWB

xLusi0n
05-05-2009, 3:44 PM
What about BBW?

cvgunright
05-05-2009, 3:49 PM
I went to Walmart and scored 2 boxes of some Winchester practice ammo in a white box in quantity of 100 cartridges per box. I think it's the same WWB stuff mentioned here.

What's WWB?

Is it better than the blazer brass junk that Walmart also sells?

correct but more importantly ---> which walmart had ammo?? :santa:

Buddhabelly
05-05-2009, 6:00 PM
correct but more importantly ---> which walmart had ammo?? :santa:

2 boxes left at Mountain View. I bought them. :thumbsup:

bluestaterebel
05-06-2009, 1:10 AM
why it gotta be white?:rolleyes:

RangerRoy
05-06-2009, 4:56 AM
WWB, yes it stands for White Winchester Box of ammo.

If you are not familiar with this or even the Blazer brass which Wal-Mart sells, allow me the time to orient you with these items. These are the worst brand of ammunition that you can spend your money on and in my opinion had caused untold stories of economical and even moral dilemna amongst sporting men in the firearms sporting industry. Moreover, even rumors of catastrophic firearms damage and some unestablished rumors of injury. I've heard unfounded claims that some of these have caused spontaneous combustion on their users while being used on the range. Also a few unverified reports have been circulating about them causing altered mental status due to its unusually high lead content and even a few stories about firearms exploding in several pieces as they were used. Of course, these are just rumors and stories I've heard.

This does not even account for marriages and families torn apart as men have spent their last paycheck on these due to their addictive nature. Studies are being conducted as we speak as to why men have been seen wandering like zombies at different Wal-mart locations at odd hours in the morning searching for these. Also, police reports are increasing regarding men stalking Wal-Mart sites late at night as pallets were unloaded and being observed with the use of night vision goggles and state of the art camouflage equipment. Jobs have been known to be lost as men have been fired as they attempt to secretly escape to the most recent reported Wal-Mart sighting of even just a single a box of these.

As a fellow Calgunner, I'm willing to take these off your hands and within my own risk, continue to conduct field and range test with them and save your from these potential health hazard and possible life threathening events.

Spiritual leaders have warned of it's high potential to cloud your moral compass and increase your greed. Economist have branded it as a miracle product, being able to multiply it's value several times it's actual cost overnight. Psychiatrists and mental health expert are baffled by it's controlling nature as more men devote their time in searching for these than actually spending moretime with their families. Human health resource experts are seeing increasing numbers of wasted company time and time-off and vacation request due to their male staff organizing search parties.

There is no known support group for the reported addiction to these as we speak, so please avail of my offer to help you before you reach the point of no return. . For the benefit of your mental health, your financial well-being and the preservation of your firearms, let me help you help yourself. You can ship them to me or I can collect them from you.

Buddhabelly
05-06-2009, 7:26 AM
I am so grateful for your generosity and willingness to help fellow mankind. For that, I would love to have you take them off my hands at the very low price of $50 per box of 50 rounds.

But wait... if you call now, you get 2 for the price of 1. Please call now to take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime offer. Operators are standing by.

Thanks for helping to bring me back from the edge. :D

If you are not familiar with this or even the Blazer brass which Wal-Mart sells, allow me the time to orient you with these items. These are the worst brand of ammunition that you can spend your money on and in my opinion had caused untold stories of economical and even moral dilemna amongst sporting men in the firearms sporting industry. Moreover, even rumors of catastrophic firearms damage and some unestablished rumors of injury. I've heard unfounded claims that some of these have caused spontaneous combustion on their users while being used on the range. Also a few unverified reports have been circulating about them causing altered mental status due to its unusually high lead content and even a few stories about firearms exploding in several pieces as they were used. Of course, these are just rumors and stories I've heard.

This does not even account for marriages and families torn apart as men have spent their last paycheck on these due to their addictive nature. Studies are being conducted as we speak as to why men have been seen wandering like zombies at different Wal-mart locations at odd hours in the morning searching for these. Also, police reports are increasing regarding men stalking Wal-Mart sites late at night as pallets were unloaded and being observed with the use of night vision goggles and state of the art camouflage equipment. Jobs have been known to be lost as men have been fired as they attempt to secretly escape to the most recent reported Wal-Mart sighting of even just a single a box of these.

As a fellow Calgunner, I'm willing to take these off your hands and within my own risk, continue to conduct field and range test with them and save your from these potential health hazard and possible life threathening events.

Spiritual leaders have warned of it's high potential to cloud your moral compass and increase your greed. Economist have branded it as a miracle product, being able to multiply it's value several times it's actual cost overnight. Psychiatrists and mental health expert are baffled by it's controlling nature as more men devote their time in searching for these than actually spending moretime with their families. Human health resource experts are seeing increasing numbers of wasted company time and time-off and vacation request due to their male staff organizing search parties.

There is no known support group for the reported addiction to these as we speak, so please avail of my offer to help you before you reach the point of no return. . For the benefit of your mental health, your financial well-being and the preservation of your firearms, let me help you help yourself. You can ship them to me or I can collect them from you.

puropuro
05-06-2009, 7:30 AM

You sir, are a giver!
Bless you.

Corbin Dallas
05-06-2009, 7:46 AM
WWB = Wally World Bull$4!t

DDRH
05-06-2009, 8:04 AM
What about BBW?

BIG BONED WOMEN? :puke:

fcr
05-06-2009, 8:26 AM
Big Beautiful Women