View Full Version : Maxpedition 1105 Sliver II Gun Case @ BoTach

05-05-2009, 12:54 PM
in my never-ending quest for covert cases i stumbled upon this (http://www.botachtactical.com/masigunca.html).

05-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Got mine from them 2 weeks ago, it rock's and so does the price!

05-05-2009, 1:49 PM
Not to thread crap, but Botach charged my credit card march 31st and sent me an email stating my item had shipped. After a week of waiting for my 2 day package, I checked the tracking number. Manifest only, no package with UPS.

I called them and got a horrible rude woman who told me the item (a $40.00 grip) was on back order and they would send it when it comes, "next wednesday". I asked them if they would upgrade me to next day without cost, since they had charged my card and I either pay it or pay interest. She flat out told me, "NO". She said "if you want it faster you can pay for it or I can cancel your order." I told her I wanted it, that I was just asking. She said "well the answer is no" and literally hung up on me.

it's now May 5th. I have no item and no reversed charge. I have requested by phone three times and by email NINE times to cancel and reverse. Still nothing. I've since paid the charge but registered a complaint with my credit card issuer and a fraud investigation has been started.

As an aside, I thought it was maybe only me, but I have a family member who ordered a few days after me. His AMEX card was charged immediately. Three weeks later he still didn't have his goods. We compared notes and our stories are close. he called AMEX fraud who called Botach and threatened to permanently suspend their ability to accept AMEX payment. Botach had his charge refunded in three days. My Visa is taking longer....

Shot version. I could care less what their prices are. They are HORRIBLE on the phone, never return phone calls, don't follow through or follow up. I will NEVER buy anything from Botach Tactical. EVER.

05-05-2009, 2:17 PM
jafount, your experience with Botach is pretty typical.

05-05-2009, 3:52 PM
I check with Botach before I order to make sure the item is in stock and can ship immediately.

05-06-2009, 5:48 AM
Good lord then why would anybody buy from them?

05-06-2009, 8:08 AM
Ordered this same exact case from them last year. No issues, so I wasn't 'BO-TACH'D'

05-06-2009, 8:45 AM
i bought from botach with no problems and even "as expected" shipping time.

Funny thing with me is that they said they didn't accept AMEX payments :shrug:

05-06-2009, 9:31 AM
I've ordered from Botach probably 20 times now, and they screwed up one order when I got stuff from the catalog that wasn't in stock.

Now I mostly order their sale items, often from their emails. I've saved quite a lot of money doing this, which is why I keep doing it.