View Full Version : Aluminum Hard Case w/ foam inserts and locks $9.99!!

05-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Perfect for handguns, optics, etc.. only $9.99!! GET THEM!

The professional heavy duty hard case is the perfect solution for keeping your expensive camera or camcorder and accessories from being crushed or bounced around while you travel. You can custom fit it to your needs using the high density foam Insert that is sliced into Cubes. These cubes can be removed individually so that you can customize it to securely fit your equipment and all of your accessories.

* Holds Digital SLR, Film SLR, Camcorders, GPS, Portable DVD Players, Flashes, Lenses, etc...
* Heavy Duty Reinforced Hard Case
* Rubber integrated bottom feet
* Adjustable & Removable Shoulder Strap
* Dual Keyed Secure Locks
* Aluminum Reinforced Corners
* Heavy Duty Hinges
* Adjustable and Removable Dividers
* Tongue & Groove Lid
* High Density Foam
* Removable Diced Cube Foam
* Aluminum Hard Side Construction
* Outside Dimensions 13" L X 10 1/4" W X 5 1/8" D
* Inside Dimensions 12 3/8" L X 9 5/8" W X 4 1/2" D
* 3 Year manufactures Warranty

05-05-2009, 10:45 AM
I would like a case, has anyone bought from this place?

I see lots o grumbling...

05-05-2009, 10:50 AM
50-50 rating here :(

05-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I've seen these cases in person; and they are *not* all aluminum. The corner and edge pieces are, but the flats of the sides are wood. Yup, thin sheets of wood veneer with very thin aluminum textured layer glued on.

You get what you pay for.

I've been lugging around a classic Zero Hailliburton case (http://www.lazarsluggage.com/zehagunca.html) forever, across country, on airlines and on shoots in the most rugged conditions; it shows it too, but it still is solid as a bank vault.

You can also find pretty good deals on ZH on eBay. (http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZzeroQ20halliburtonQ20caseQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fr omZR40QQ_mdoZ)

05-05-2009, 12:41 PM
If it sounds too good to be true...... :rolleyes:

05-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Well, I ordered one, figured for $10, what the hell?!! :rofl:
Planning a trip to go see my dad in June, planning to bring a couple of guns. I'll see how well this works.

Anyway, I'll post up when I get it.

05-14-2009, 5:42 PM
Hey thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup: For $15 shipped, I thought what the hell. I ordered 3 of these and got them in today. They are better looking and seemingly just as sturdy as the $26 dollar one I got from Harbor Freight. They took 2 full size pistols and and 2 extra mags with room to spare.

05-14-2009, 8:55 PM
I bought one of these, and i just got it today. The locks on there is pretty frail, really ok for guns?