PDA

View Full Version : LMT 14.5" M4 Carbine Upper - $485 at Bravo Company

2004z
05-05-2009, 8:58 AM
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=LMT+14%2E5+URG&CartID=1

$485

No BCG
No CH
No HG

Vtec44
05-05-2009, 9:05 AM
dang I have the chance now but no money... thanks for posting!

BuisJoel
05-05-2009, 9:10 AM
im just staring at it. watching them get picked up. trying to resist

Mozzetti
05-05-2009, 9:11 AM
Be careful on these. They are not pinned, thus not legal to own but on a registered SBR or pistol.

Barney Gumble
05-05-2009, 9:14 AM
That's right, all NFA rules apply since the barrel is less than 16", illegal to possess unless you have a legal SBR or pistol lower as Mozzetti said. Constructive possession applies with short barrels.

If you have a shop that can legally take possession for you, you can have them remove the FH and permanently pin on a Vortex to get an overall length over 16".

Mozzetti
05-05-2009, 9:18 AM
That's right, all NFA rules apply since the barrel is less than 16", illegal to possess unless you have a legal SBR or pistol lower as Mozzetti said. Constructive possession applies with short barrels.

If you have a shop that can legally take possession for you, you can have them remove the FH and permanently pin on a Vortex to get an overall length over 16".

or Sabre Extended A2. :)

JosephP
05-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Got one. and it is sold out.
Thanks for the nice info.
I think I got the last one.
As soon as I order it.. It became sold out.
I think I was lucky.
Planning to permenantly attach Vltor Compensator 1 Model.
Anyone have any experience with vltor? How is it?

Jicko
05-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Planning to permenantly attach Vltor Compensator 1 Model. Anyone have any experience with vltor? How is it?

The attachement would have to be done BEFORE it come to you....

BLKAR15
05-05-2009, 10:34 AM
can't believe I missed this buy. Dammit

Mozzetti
05-05-2009, 10:52 AM
They actually lasted a while. More than the rest of their stuff normally does. It was not worth getting involved with any of the legailties on those.

munkeeboi
helpful thread on Constructive possession

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=158193&highlight=constructive

Blackhawk556
seems like a hassle making it into 16''

congrats on who ever got one, start looking for bolt carrier now.
PKfirearms gets them all the time (if you keep refreshing your browser for 5 a day :thumbsup:)

STiiBS
05-05-2009, 10:09 PM
For all those who missed out on this round of LMT Uppers from BCM... Don't worry because you'll see them listed here on Calguns in about two weeks at $600.

We're going to hear all the same old songs...

Build which never happened/going a different direction, purchased one for a "Friend" who "flaked" out, purchased two but only need one, thought this was a Mid-Length but realized it was a Carbine Length after I got it so I'm going to sell it for $100 bucks more than what I got it for, "These are really hard to get"...

We'll be seeing all you guys in a couple of weeks.

Blackhawk556
05-05-2009, 11:25 PM
For all those who missed out on this round of LMT Uppers from BCM... Don't worry because you'll see them listed here on Calguns in about two weeks at $600.

Build which never happened/going a different direction, purchased one for a "Friend" who "flaked" out, purchased two but only need one, thought this was a Mid-Length but realized it was a Carbine Length after I got it so I'm going to sell it for $100 bucks more than what I got it for, "These are really hard to get"...

true

agental1934
05-06-2009, 8:20 AM

STiiBs, you hit the nail on the head.

Future sellers' posts should read:

"Bought this item when I had a chance as I know how demand has skyrocketed. As such, I want to sell it now to take advantage of the current lack of supply and ridiculous demand, knowing that I can get an overly inflated price and exploit the market conditions to my advantage. Never had any intention of using it."

This same post could be used for the sale of ammunition...

damilfman
05-06-2009, 10:33 AM

thats funny...I guess a $100 markup is nothing to some people...

Pro2ndAm
05-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Pro2nd:chris:

Jicko
05-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Check this out guys! You guys can really tell the future!!

$485 + $130 = $800 :D

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=181419

cheese
05-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Haha dont get mad i laughed at your offer. I have no problems getting "stuck" with this upper:p Best of luck finding an lmt

Mozzetti
05-07-2009, 12:34 PM
I'll have to stay that LMT is very sweet. Quality was all there. I sold mine without even listing it for $800 complete very quickly to first guy I offered it to.

You guys have to add up all the costs of all the parts to complete them (BCG, Charging Handle, M4 Double Heat Shielded Handguards) and the shipping since you had to get the upper one day and the BCG another.

Not the 14.5...the 16 they had. I don't break laws. :)