PDA

View Full Version : Bay area Pythons?

chilly_bill
05-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Anyone in the bay area own a python? Willing to let me look at it? I'm trying to envision the size, weight, and dimensions of a Python. I'd like to purchase one, but it's been since about '94 since I've seen one in person so I don't have a good sense of what they feel like other than buttery smooth. Ideally I'd love to have a chance to see a 2.5 inch barrel, but I'm sure I can use my imagination if anyone has a larger version they don't mind showing. I understand that this might be a big request, but it would be greatly appreciated if any Python owners felt open to letting one of us see a great beauty in person. Bonus if you are looking to sell or trade it.
Thanks so much.

223Dude
05-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Maybe this will help. I rarely see Pythons here in Nor-Cal (For Sale).

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=179353

hybridatsun350
05-05-2009, 7:38 AM
I see em. They just aren't for sale! :)

Where are you located?

s281c
05-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Anyone in the bay area own a python? Willing to let me look at it? I'm trying to envision the size, weight, and dimensions of a Python. I'd like to purchase one, but it's been since about '94 since I've seen one in person so I don't have a good sense of what they feel like other than buttery smooth. Ideally I'd love to have a chance to see a 2.5 inch barrel, but I'm sure I can use my imagination if anyone has a larger version they don't mind showing. I understand that this might be a big request, but it would be greatly appreciated if any Python owners felt open to letting one of us see a great beauty in person. Bonus if you are looking to sell or trade it.
Thanks so much.

What part of the Bay Area Are you in?

All my 2.5" don't leave the safes, I've got a 6" blue up for sale, the only one's that I regularly shoot are a pair of S.S. 4" one's.

If you're not too far I might be willing to meet you, to let you handle and shoot either of the 4" one's

elrcastor
05-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Castro Valley Gun Shop had one this weekend, I think they still have it. It was a 4" model i think.

FullMetalJacket
05-05-2009, 4:02 PM
Irvington Arms had one as of last week.

Python2
05-05-2009, 4:16 PM
I have a 4" where I got my screen name. I am a member and shoot at Jackson Arms at least once a week. I can bring mine and let you shoot it as long as you buy your ammo at Jackson. I am sure my Python would love to get out of the safe and do a little stretching:)

Proph3t
05-06-2009, 1:05 PM
Six Inch & $1,750 :eek:

Yeah seems like Pythons are fetching a high price these days....
On a sad note, that consignment has sold

s281c
05-06-2009, 3:44 PM
Irvington Still has their consignment one 6" blue for $1550

kurac
05-06-2009, 3:46 PM
Imbert & Smithers has a mirror polished cherry 6" stainless for $1,200