PDA

View Full Version : God Bless Our Service Men and Women

Humboldt_G
05-03-2009, 8:34 PM
I just wanted to say Thank You and God Bless you, to all who serve for our wonderful country.

I dont think you folks can hear it enough.

I have never served but, I can only imagine how difficult it would be to not see our family for extended periods of time.

So, everyone be safe, and you all have me and my familys support 110%.

kermit315
05-03-2009, 10:08 PM
simply put.........Your Welcome!

goathead
05-03-2009, 10:23 PM
cool !

Manong0369
05-03-2009, 10:36 PM
It was my pleasure to serve.:patriot:

F4E Phantom
05-04-2009, 8:36 AM
As a proud father of a Marine, thank you Humboldt.

Requiem
05-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Thankyou. It is much appreciated to hear that. I personally feel like I don't deserve thanks because it's a duty that I feel everyone should be expected to perform in some fashion.

Humboldt_G
05-04-2009, 7:01 PM
As a proud father of a Marine, thank you Humboldt.

Sir, I dont know your son but, if he is a member of our distinguished Marines, I'm sure he is a good man. I really do appriciate his service and, I thank you for being a supportive parent to him.:thumbsup:

Humboldt_G
05-04-2009, 7:03 PM
Thankyou. It is much appreciated to hear that. I personally feel like I don't deserve thanks because it's a duty that I feel everyone should be expected to perform in some fashion.

Well, I may disagree with you on every American being expected to perform in some fasion but, as long as our military is all volenteer I will gladly thank those who do serve.
;)

chris
05-04-2009, 7:34 PM
I just wanted to say Thank You and God Bless you, to all who serve for our wonderful country.

I dont think you folks can hear it enough.

I have never served but, I can only imagine how difficult it would be to not see our family for extended periods of time.

So, everyone be safe, and you all have me and my familys support 110%.

a short answer for you is thank you sir for supporting us all. it is truly thanked and apprecriated everytime i hear it.

Prc329
05-08-2009, 12:48 PM
I also want to add my thanks to all that serve. I have always had much respect for those that serve our country. I personally have not served (tried to join marines but a medical issue kept me out) but have had a fair amount of contact with men and women serving and there is no way I can truly voice how thankful everyone should be.

Be safe and myself and my family supports the work you guys do for our country.