PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Benelli Nova 12ga. w/ 14 boxes of shells - SF Bay Area

acme
05-02-2009, 6:52 PM
*** SOLD ***

Hi All,

I got this a few years ago and was my first shotgun. It's probably had about 300 rounds through it and was cleaned thoroughly every time. I really love this gun for shooting Trap, but when I got into Skeet I decided to get a Browning O/U and almost never use the Nova anymore.

It's in perfect condition... I've kept it stored in the safe with one of those dry storage socks so I would challenge anyone to tell the difference between this and a new one.

Here's the stats:

Comes with 3 chokes and choke tool (came with the shotgun): Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
11 boxes of Federal 12 ga. Shells (about $110 total retail)
3 Winchester 12 ga. Shells (about $30 total retail)
Benelli Product Site: http://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli_nova_pump.php
Had a fiber optic site installed when I first bought it
Don't have the original paperwork... don't have a case for it.

Thanks!

RikSors
05-02-2009, 7:40 PM
check pm.

crosservice
05-02-2009, 7:58 PM
2nd! Check PM!

*** EDIT *** Have to withdraw, wife threatened me. At least I was only 2nd! Sorry!

acme
05-02-2009, 11:44 PM
2nd! Check PM!

*** EDIT *** Have to withdraw, wife threatened me. At least I was only 2nd! Sorry!

Ahhh... the voice of reason... I hate it when that happens! No worries :)

Wild Child
05-03-2009, 12:21 AM
:Ivan: if it's still available.

PM sent

Hi All,

I got this a few years ago and was my first shotgun. It's probably had about 300 rounds through it and was cleaned thoroughly every time. I really love this gun for shooting Trap, but when I got into Skeet I decided to get a Browning O/U and almost never use the Nova anymore.

It's in perfect condition... I've kept it stored in the safe with one of those dry storage socks so I would challenge anyone to tell the difference between this and a new one.

Here's the stats:

Comes with 3 chokes and choke tool (came with the shotgun): Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
11 boxes of Federal 12 ga. Shells (about $110 total retail)
3 Winchester 12 ga. Shells (about $30 total retail)
Benelli Product Site: http://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli_nova_pump.php
Had a fiber optic site installed when I first bought it
Don't have the original paperwork... don't have a case for it.

I'm asking $400 for everything. If you're interested... I can meet you at Canyon Sports in Marinez or Bullseye in San Rafael to do the FFL transfer. Just send me a PM and we can go from there.

Thanks!

acme
05-04-2009, 7:37 AM
This is sold pending transaction this afternoon. Will update tonight once confirmed. Thanks everyone for your interest.

jbolton
05-05-2009, 7:00 PM
sold?

Wild Child
05-05-2009, 7:04 PM
sold?

yep

acme
05-06-2009, 5:30 AM
Sorry for the delay... yes, it's been sold. Thanks again Jeff... see you on the range soon!