PDA

View Full Version : SPF. S&W 44 Magnum 629 Classic 6" - Like New

dhawkins
05-02-2009, 3:20 PM
SPF. A couple of folks deep. Will update post if they fall through. Never fired, but don't have the box/manual. Comes with 4 speedloaders and two speedloader holsters, Kydex holster (won't work with weaver rail), 'steel weaver rail (the expensive one - I have the removed rear sites also)' and 100 rounds of 44 special. I am located in Manhattan Beach and can do a PPT at Turners some time this next week (late afternoon). Also, can have it sent via my FFL - buyer to assume costs on this. Retails for $1,082 + all the gear. Selling here for $675.

Note: no modifications were made to add the weaver rail - it just bolted into existing holes and can be easily swapped out with the rear site.

My consider trading for a v-comp .357 or maybe something else (I like HKs and Sigs in 9MM/.40SW).

crosservice
05-02-2009, 5:30 PM
I am so pissed that you're not in Nor Cal right now....

beemaze
05-02-2009, 5:35 PM
If you're willing to sell the 44 Special ammo separately, let me know. I'll be in Manhattan Beach on Sunday, and am usually in the area on Tuesday...

colossians323
05-02-2009, 9:26 PM
I am so pissed that you're not in Nor Cal right now....

Buck up and be a man, go down there, or make arrangements to fly him up here.:thumbsup: