PDA

View Full Version : SATF SecondAmendmentTaskForce Tee's

cactustactical
05-02-2009, 1:43 PM
Hot off the presses!

Since this is a 2A support area I thought it would be a good place to put these up :)

Wear these with pride and show your support of the United States of America Constitution!

Regular price will be $16.99

The first month's orders will sold at $15.00

Large - XL - 2XL - 3XL now available!

Click here to order: SecondAmendmentTaskForce (http://www.secondamendmenttaskforce.org/) (go to shop page)

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/TBG35/SATF/1Frontsample.gif

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/TBG35/SATF/1backsample.gif

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/TBG35/SATF/1backclose2sample.gif

Thanks for your support!

P.S. for every shirt I sell I donate a blank shirt to a children's charity to make a good name for 2A rights folks. I hope to one day be able to donate enough to make this mean something and to help many kids who need it.

Curtis
05-02-2009, 2:12 PM
P.S. for every shirt I sell I donate a blank shirt to a children's charity to make a good name for 2A rights folks. I hope to one day be able to donate enough to make this mean something and to help many kids who need it. .

"Blanks?" Give them the full thing! Start building the next generation of 2A supporters!

By the way, they look great! And good job with the donations!

cactustactical
05-02-2009, 2:21 PM
"Blanks?" Give them the full thing! Start building the next generation of 2A supporters!

By the way, they look great! And good job with the donations!

lol... Thank you very much :)

I wish they would take them... But many of these kids are abused and have fragile mental states. As long as the directors of the organizations know a gun rights group is helping out the kids I think it is a good thing.

I am also working on public service announcements to reduce child abuse and promote healthy child development so pretty much all of the profits from these shirts will go to helping me set this up.

Thank you all very much for your support!

Art

Legasat
05-02-2009, 4:16 PM
Great looking site! I look forward to watching it develop!!!

Keep up the good work!

JimAmentler
05-02-2009, 4:50 PM
Good stuff Art! :thumbsup: On both the shirt and donating to help children who need it. You will receive an order from me this weekend and I will bring this up at the CCW class I am teaching tomorrow.

V/R,

Doc Amentler
Semper Fidelis!

cactustactical
05-02-2009, 5:58 PM
Great looking site! I look forward to watching it develop!!!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

I made that with frontpage and I admitidly am not a web designer :)

I am saving for dreamweaver and hope to learn the ropes of making a site that looks much better.

(lol) you can't get much more grass roots than frontpage to start out with!! hehe

I have been unable to update the site since 4-22 as I was working on these shirts when I got home from work with photoshop and illustrator. I will have another update on the site tomorrow as I have been storing some thoughts away about recent developments.

I am also thinking about starting a forum as well on the site to have discussions both Nationally and to also help people from different states get together and help support one another.

Thank you for your support :thumbsup:

Art

cactustactical
05-02-2009, 6:03 PM
Good stuff Art! :thumbsup: On both the shirt and donating to help children who need it. You will receive an order from me this weekend and I will bring this up at the CCW class I am teaching tomorrow.

V/R,

Doc Amentler
Semper Fidelis!

Thanks Doc!

I appreciate you informing your CCW class as word of mouth advertising is by far the best and most effective advertising available to anyone! :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Art

Semper Fidelis!
USMC 1st Rad BN FMF Pac
RRT #4
Desert Shield / Storm
1988 - 1992

cactustactical
05-04-2009, 10:42 AM
I want to take this opportunity to thank all you CalGunners who have ordered some Tee's. :)

I am very happy with the amount of orders that have came through!!

I have a goal of selling 100 Tee shirts this first month as it would be extremely cool to show up at the Child Crisis Center with 100 shirts to give to the kids!

Thank you all very much for your support!!

Art

Deadred7o7
05-04-2009, 11:30 AM
The site and shirt look good. Just placed order.

cactustactical
05-04-2009, 11:53 AM
The site and shirt look good. Just placed order.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very much!

I'll get yours out with the others today!

I have an updated new site I am working on to replace the current one. I finally learned how to segment the pages and make proper text boxes :)

I am very much a Web NuB and am learning as I go. Was up until 3am last night working on it as I can't work on it during the day here at the shop.

Thank you again!! :)

Art

SammyL
05-04-2009, 2:07 PM
ummmmmmmm.....i see that they only go up to 2x...i for one am a big boy so i would need a 3x shirt so i would like to know if you have any plans on adding plus sizes to the shirts paying more is not a problem, another thing is will there be different color selections in the future...again paying more is not a problem since you are using the money for a great cause...........site looks great keep up the good work

DDT
05-04-2009, 2:10 PM
Are those gas blocks on upside down?

cactustactical
05-04-2009, 2:44 PM
ummmmmmmm.....i see that they only go up to 2x...i for one am a big boy so i would need a 3x shirt so i would like to know if you have any plans on adding plus sizes to the shirts paying more is not a problem, another thing is will there be different color selections in the future...again paying more is not a problem since you are using the money for a great cause...........site looks great keep up the good work

Yes, I have had inquires about 3XL and I just checked into it. The 2XL is $1.00 more and the 3XL is $2.00 more so the price for the 2XL would be $16.00 and the price for a 3XL is $17.00... I am currently only charging $4.25 for shipping as well which is actually below what I pay to ship these but for the first month and to hit my goal I don't mind that :)

Thank you very much!!

Art

I will have the website updated tonight to include the 3XL :)

cactustactical
05-04-2009, 2:45 PM
Are those gas blocks on upside down?

(lol)

nope, it is actually the way I have the rifles crossed which creates a bit of an optical illusion there :)

cactustactical
05-04-2009, 5:58 PM
OH...

I forgot to meantion that these Tee's are the PERFECT NRA convention wear!! :)

cactustactical
05-05-2009, 12:29 PM

Sizes now include:

Large - XL - 2XL - 3XL

Website updated to include all sizes now and they are ready for ordering!

Thanks!!

cactustactical
05-06-2009, 10:23 AM
All orders from Sat, Sun and Monday have been shipped :)

I dropped them off at the post office last night right after work so they are all inbound at this time!

Orders from yesterday and today will be shipped tonight!

Get your orders in early so I can package them and ship them same day today!

Thank you for all the orders!!

Art
www.SecondAmendmentTaskForce.com

cactustactical
05-06-2009, 3:37 PM
4 more orders shipping out tonight :)

While I am packing and printing labels if you would like to place an order I will be shipping all orders received before 6pm tonight this evening.

Thanks for the support! 4 steps closer to 100 :) Want to have a good sized donation for the kids! :D

Can't beat it for $15.00 :)

Thank You!!

Kid Stanislaus
05-06-2009, 4:22 PM
I bought mine.

cactustactical
05-06-2009, 4:54 PM
I bought mine.

Thank you!! :thumbsup:

I just printed out 3 more so yours musta been in there :D

I am going to be making a page on the website dedicated to those who have purchased in recognition of the shirt donation to the kids :) I hope to be able to update with pictures as I donate the shirts to the crisis center's and hospitals so you all can see the smiles on the kids faces!! :)

I will be sending out a email when I get closer to that stage asking what name you would like me to put on that page for you.

Most people are using their forum handles so far which I think is a good idea .

Thanks again for all the support!!

Art

cactustactical
05-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Bump :)

Large and XL in stock ready for immediate shipping. Picking up some more 2XL and 3XL this evening for shipping tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the continued orders! :D

Art

cactustactical
05-07-2009, 5:19 PM
2XL and 3XL now in stock ready to ship :)

Getting ready to pack up today's orders and get them ready for shipping... You still have time to order tonight to get it shipped 1st thing in the morning.

Thank you very much!!

cactustactical
05-08-2009, 1:22 PM
:D 2XL sold out yesterday and I just got re-stocked... I have more on order and should have them by the end of the day today.

I have L, XL, and 3XL in stock currently! Come on "big boys" order some 3XL's!!! I have 6 left in the current run

Thanks everyone!

cactustactical
05-08-2009, 4:06 PM
Update:

Thanks for the orders today guys / gals!! :D

Today's orders will ship out tomorrow morning :) The 2XL's will ship out on Tuesday AM. My supplier will have more of that size shirt on Monday and I will have them Monday afternoon. I will ship out all 2XL orders Tuesday morning on my way into work.

What is up with all the 2XL orders??? Heck, I am 5'10" and 190 and I wear a XL... For some od reason I thought XL would be the most popular size but nooooooooooooo.... You all have to go and get 2XL's for as far as the eye can see... Heck, keep the orders coming though!

Large, XL, and 3XL are all still avail for shipping tomorrow morning :)

I really appreciate your business! Many people have been receiving great comments on the shirts and I have been getting some good orders from their friends and families who have seen the shirts on them.

Thank you again!

Art

cactustactical
05-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Update again:

Got some of my commentary up and am going to put more of an update by Sunday, I get out of work at 2pm today and have tomorrow off so I am hoping to get a good chunk done by then.

Thanks for the orders last night! Sold 3 of the 6 3XL's (to the same guy, if you are reading this ((THANKS!)) and also, once again, the 2XL's keep selling more than the XL's which boggles the mind... Come on you XL's! :)

I will be getting the 2XL's on Monday and they will ship out on Tuesday morning! All other orders will ship out on Monday morning... (unless you bought a order with 3XL's and 2XL's on it, then those will ship on Tuesday as well)

Thank you all again!

Get your orders in!

Art

P.S. If you are coming to the NRA show and would like to save on shipping email me at art@Cactustactical.com and I can deliver them to you at the show on Sunday :D

Sicmaro
05-09-2009, 4:04 PM
Order placed for XL. Discount code wouldn't work for me, Its only about $2. All for a good cause. Thanks for your work.

cactustactical
05-09-2009, 7:20 PM
Order placed for XL. Discount code wouldn't work for me, Its only about $2. All for a good cause. Thanks for your work.

Oh, my bad! The discount code works for Cactus Tactical (http://www.cactustactical.com/) which is where I work at. I am doing the Website and the shirts in whatever time I have left when I get home. :)

Can't afford to give a 5% discount at the prices I am asking for on the shirts. Once I am able to raise the price after the first months sale I will have a code in place for CalGunners :D

I am making very little profit at 15.00 as it is :) with the cost of the free shirt's I give to charity are factored in with the cost of the actual shirt and shipping (i break even on shipping because I don't think that should be a profit generating aspect) there is some money left over but I am using that to replinish inventory and buy packing supplies.

Thank you very much for your purchase! :) :)

I hope you enjoy the shirt and practice your rights of freedom of speech and expression!!

Art

cactustactical
05-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the Saurday orders!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

Next orders will ship out on Tuesday! Order up and show your support for our Constitution!

Thank you!

cactustactical
05-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Monday Morning Bump!! :D

If you purchased and received a email stating a shipping date of 09-12-2009.... that should have read 05-12-2009 (oops) You do not have to wait until Sept for your shirts... I mis-typed that .

You should have your shirts by this weekend!

Thanks!!

Art.

cactustactical
05-11-2009, 1:43 PM
Just picked up ten more 2XL's and will be packing all orders tonight for shipping tomorrow AM.

5 out of the 10 are sold so (5) more 2XL's are available for shipping tomorrow AM if I get the orders in by 6pm.

All sizes are now currently in stock Large - 3XL in limited quantities.

Shirts ship within 48hours except Friday/Sat orders... They ship Monday or Teusday AM first thing! :)

Thanks again for the orders,

Much Appreciated!

Art

Deadred7o7
05-11-2009, 3:13 PM
Just got my shirt looks great T/Y.

GenLee
05-11-2009, 3:23 PM

I haven't got mine yet. Must be cause I ordered a 3xl :eek:

cactustactical
05-11-2009, 3:28 PM

Thanks! I am glad you like it! :D

Wear with pride and show your support for your Constitution!

Thank you again!

Art

cactustactical
05-11-2009, 3:29 PM
I haven't got mine yet. Must be cause I ordered a 3xl :eek:

Hiya GenLee,

What day did you order? I will check on it for you asap :)

Thanks!

djm315
05-11-2009, 7:36 PM
i got mine the other day ,looks great , think im gonna need a 3xl though.

cactustactical
05-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Just finished packing all remaining open orders, they will be dropped off at the Post Office tomorrow morning by 9:30am.

If you are still awaiting your shirt you will have it shortly :)

You can still order tonight and have it shipped out tomorrow morning. I will do one more printing of invoices in the AM before I head out the door.

Thank you very much. I am ordering replenishment stock tomorrow afternoonand will be back to my par levels of (10) 3XL - (15) 2XL - (15) XL - (15) Large..

Get your orders in! I try to ship within 48 hrs when at all possible.

Thank you for all the orders :)

More designs in the works.... Ash incoming soon!

Thanks!

Art

cactustactical
05-12-2009, 10:17 AM
All orders have shipped this morning. :)

Even the late arrivals last night went out this AM.

Ready for more orders, bring em' on! http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/images/smilies/wavey[1].gif

Thanks!

Art

cactustactical
05-12-2009, 1:52 PM
Order up!!

Show your support for OUR Constitution!!!

Thank you!

:)

cactustactical
05-12-2009, 5:46 PM
ASH are ordered

They are a buck more per shirt (for color shirt)

I have 5 Large / 5 XL / and 5 2XL coming in with the ASH color to see how they sell. :)

I also have more coming in white as well.

I should have the ASH on the website by Saturday, I am picking them up on Friday and need to take pictures of them. I am heading to the NRA show on Friday afternoon (I'll save you a Large 97F150 ) and hope to sell a few there.

Order up and show your support for your 2A rights and our Constitution! :D

Thank you

Art!

(ps) Approx 30 sold this week THANK YOU! 70 more to sell to hit my goal for the kids this month

cactustactical
05-13-2009, 11:01 AM
Morning bump :)

5 of each size curently in stock. Order up for immediate delivery!

Thank you :D

Art

cactustactical
05-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Tuesday & Wednesday orders shipped out this morning!

Just got more stock in yesterday so fast shipping is guaranteed!

Thank you very much!

Art

"Tee Shirts For True Patriots"

JimAmentler
05-14-2009, 7:42 PM
Have shirts in hand today. Thank you! One goes to me and one to my hunting partner. Nice quality shirt with a great message on it!:thumbsup:

Sicmaro
05-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Got mine today!!! thanks!!

cactustactical
05-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Have shirts in hand today. Thank you! One goes to me and one to my hunting partner. Nice quality shirt with a great message on it!:thumbsup:

Got mine today!!! thanks!!

Thanks for your business guys!

I hope you like them and wear them often! I am wearing mine to the NRA convention today :thumbsup:

Have stock availability on hand for quick deliveries... Order up and join the "Resistance" :cool:

Thanks Everyone!

Art

JimAmentler
05-15-2009, 1:01 PM
Thanks for your business guys!

I hope you like them and wear them often! I am wearing mine to the NRA convention today :thumbsup:

Have stock availability on hand for quick deliveries... Order up and join the "Resistance" :cool:

Thanks Everyone!

Art

Thank you Art!

I will wear mine often. I thought about bringing it to the "Returning Warrior Conference" this weekend, but it would be too casual for that.

Any chance of making any in medium for those of us who are still at deployment weight?:79:

cactustactical
05-15-2009, 8:43 PM
:84:Thank you Art!

I will wear mine often. I thought about bringing it to the "Returning Warrior Conference" this weekend, but it would be too casual for that.

Any chance of making any in medium for those of us who are still at deployment weight?

(lol) deployment weight huh? that was 20 years ago for me... damn, that just made me feel old...

I'm sure I could get a medium for ya :)

I have ASH in stock now as well :cool: They were a buck more per shirt but they do look great!

Just shoot me a PM and I can git-er-done :gene: :84: <----- just cause i like those smilies...

cactustactical
05-17-2009, 6:51 PM
Bump.

Next shipping date is tomorrow (Monday 5-17-2009)

This includes all orders from Fri, Sat, and today. There is still time to order to get in on tomorrow's shippments. I will be doing one more print out of orders in the AM before I head to the post office.

Thank you for the continued orders and support. I just put up my new templates and up dated the look a bit. That takes a lot of time on photoshop and illustrator. Sucks when the code is off even on just one button, what a PITA (lol) ...

Still learning the ropes, be kind when viewing the site :) I am building it from scratch.

Thanks again!

Art

cactustactical
05-18-2009, 1:41 PM
All orders from the weekend have shipped, or at least are at the P.O.

Orders are open for the next delivery date so order up

In stock and ready to ship!

Thanks! :)

Art

cactustactical
05-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Bump

Thank you for the continued orders and support. :)

Much appreciated!

In Stock and ready to ship!

I now have White and Ash colors available! The Ash is not on the website yet so when ordering, if you want ash, just put it into the comments section on the payment screen and I will make sure you receive Ash.

Thank you again!

Order Here: http://www.secondamendmenttaskforce.com/Shop_Page.htm

cactustactical
06-23-2009, 2:43 PM
Bump**

4th of July is fast approaching! Get your SATF shirts for the 4th!

Great Tea Party wear if you are going!!

Thanks!!

Order Here: http://www.secondamendmenttaskforce.com/Shop_Page.htm

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/TBG35/SATF/Close.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/TBG35/SATF/Peace_Shirtcopy.jpg

Art
www.SecondAmenementTaskForce.com

Former USMC RRT SOCOM

:patriot: