PDA

View Full Version : Need help locating female shooter to speak at GS2AC meeting in San Jose

GS2AC President
05-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Wondering if anyone at Cal Guns can make a referral for me.

The GS2AC's next monthly meeting will be focused on female shooters. I had a lady lined up to handle the defensive shooting section but she has had a change of plans.

Meeting will be held on Thursday May 28th. 7PM - 9PM in San Jose. It will be set up as a panel. I'll give them 10 or 15 minutes to talk on their topic and then field questions from the audience with the rest of the panel. The GS2AC will take care of their dinner ( Harry's Hofbrau )

Any referrals you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Gryff
05-02-2009, 5:35 PM
Talk to my wife. Competitive shooter, Florida CCW holder, and just got back from a 5-day Blackwater Tactical Handgun class. PM me and I'll give you her email/phone number.

Don't mention Harry's Hofbrau, though. She's a vegetarian and might consider that a threat. :)

bruceflinch
05-02-2009, 5:48 PM
Pardon my ignorance... What is GS2AC??

bruceflinch
05-02-2009, 5:48 PM
What is GS2AC?

PatriotnMore
05-02-2009, 5:49 PM
Post this in the ladies forum, as well.

the_quark
05-02-2009, 6:10 PM
What is GS2AC?

Golden State Second Amendment Council.

pullnshoot25
05-02-2009, 6:13 PM
Talk to my wife. Competitive shooter, Florida CCW holder, and just got back from a 5-day Blackwater Tactical Handgun class. PM me and I'll give you her email/phone number.

Don't mention Harry's Hofbrau, though. She's a vegetarian and might consider that a threat. :)

Wow, if that isn't a contrast! ;)

Gryff
05-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Wow, if that isn't a contrast! ;)

Not really. She just doesn't like all the antibiotics and crap they force into our feed animals these days. Outside of that, she's a fair bit more to the right than I am.

GS2AC President
05-03-2009, 1:25 PM
Pardon my ignorance... What is GS2AC??

GS2AC Golden State Second Amendment Council. We are the largest independent 2A group in central California. HQ in San Jose. Go to www.gs2ac.com for our website.

GS2AC President
05-06-2009, 12:20 PM

Thanks for the help. Traded emails with her and hope to answer any further questions soon.