PDA

View Full Version : New Spikes Tactical 9mm upper

xbimmers
05-02-2009, 1:23 AM
Spike's Tactical is offering a new 9mm upper for $600. The first batch had a problem with the rail so they are being sold as blems (the rail on the upper was .46 to high) Won't line up with a free float rail. The problem has been corrected and the second batch will be mil spec.

Shipping was $15 bucks

www.spikestactical.com

Take a look at my new 9mm spikes AR. I received my upper in 1 month. They actually have them ready in short order!

In my opinion Spikes is the place to go for 9mm build. First off...they have stuff in stock. They also have the magazines, custom pieces such as a custom 9mm buffer and a custom spacer if you already have a standard 9mm buffer.

Sorry for the poor pictures.

Knight
05-02-2009, 1:28 AM
New upper aside, that build is awesome. I dig the nice small touches, such as the tan fill in the lower.

maschronic
05-02-2009, 1:30 AM
nice lookin rifle!!

unamused
05-02-2009, 3:49 AM
upper as in reciever, BCG, barrel, grip?

xbimmers
05-02-2009, 7:48 AM
Yes, $600 for 9mm upper includes...Upper receiver, BCG, Barrel, Front Sight, and flash hider. They do charge for the handguards. I was lucky they had the Magpul MOE handguards in FDE....I've been looking for those everywhere for a while.

From my experience with Spike's its best to call them and do a phone order. They answer right away and you can tell them what you want on your upper.

upper as in reciever, BCG, barrel, grip?

Vepr62
05-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Will those work with Sten magazines? I was looking for the Olympic, but no luck so far.
Vasiliy

xbimmers
05-02-2009, 2:23 PM
Not sure about Sten, but if they are similar to Olympic they will not work in this system.

Will those work with Sten magazines? I was looking for the Olympic, but no luck so far.
Vasiliy

xbimmers
05-06-2009, 7:53 PM
Took the New Spike's Tactical AR in 9mm to the range. I fired 210 rounds. The rifle did a great job with no problems. Very smooth....