View Full Version : SOLD! SIG SAUER / SigArms 1911 Stainless Rail (GSR Revolution), San Diego

Ground Loop
05-01-2009, 5:33 PM
Sold to "hi turtle"! Fast and easy.

I have one Sigarms GSR Revolution in .45 ACP for sale.

It's Item Number 19GS0005 as shown here on Sig's page:
Mine says "SigArms GSR Revolution", but the design and part number are identical. :shrug:

Included are the two factory Novak 8rd magazines, and factory case.
It has factory-installed Novak night-sights, and factory Custom Shop wood grips.
Both slide and frame are stainless.

NOTE: I do not have the factory gun key. There is an integral lock in the slide; it is unlocked. The key is missing.

Low mileage, as you can see from the pictures. Very precise fit and chamber.
I'm having a hard time transitioning between Glock and 1911 grip angles and operation, so I'm looking to focus on Glocks for now.

I am in San Diego. My preferred FFL is Iron Sights in Oceanside, but ASC in Kearny or Discount Guns is also possible. Irvine is too far. No shipping (yet). Buyer will be required to pay $35 to the FFL for the transfer, and most likely buy a lock. At DROS time, buyer will pay in full, cash only.

I have some trading history here on Calguns, and I'm a long-time member at Iron Sights.

The first PM or post to this thread that says "I'll take it" gets first dibs. By claiming it, you agree to the price and San Diego location. Of course, you can still refuse after you inspect the gun, but the assumption is that you will buy it if correctly represented. Further, you are permitted to shoot the gun with your factory FMJ ammo during inspection, if you choose.

I want to be very clear about this: "I'll take it" does not mean you will meet me at the range to surprise me with a lower-price offer. Let's reach an agreement on price beforehand.

price deleted in case buyer wants to resell it later for more. :)

Please ask any questions that are on your mind.

05-01-2009, 6:04 PM
SWEET GSR... free bump..good luck on the sale...

05-01-2009, 6:18 PM
Great price and nice Sig. Good luck!

05-01-2009, 6:29 PM
soooo tempting!

05-01-2009, 6:30 PM
pm sent.