PDA

View Full Version : AR15.com GD thread about us

6172crew
05-01-2009, 5:28 PM
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=868163

Im sure there will be guys who will say something stupid but I think its a good idea to make sure the folks from other states know whats going on.

I suggest not getting into pissing matches with morons, sometimes its hard to tell which one is the moron.:thumbsup:

yellowfin
05-01-2009, 5:34 PM
ARfcom is a useful forum that may be useful in spreading ideas from here to other states in need. NY, MD, and MA need to get some help.

Vanguard
05-01-2009, 6:34 PM
The feedback from the AR15.com guys is all positive so far. Very supportive. They know this isn't just about Californian's rights. :thumbsup:

Joe
05-01-2009, 6:41 PM
The feedback from the AR15.com guys is all positive so far. Very supportive. They know this isn't just about Californian's rights. :thumbsup:

x2 looks good so far

1BigPea
05-01-2009, 6:46 PM
Nice, haven't been over there in awhile, glad someone posted it!

andrewj
05-01-2009, 6:47 PM
Whah?! No CA bashing?!

DSeifert
05-01-2009, 7:26 PM
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=868163

Im sure there will be guys who will say something stupid but I think its a good idea to make sure the folks from other states know whats going on.

I suggest not getting into pissing matches with morons, sometimes its hard to tell which one is the moron.:thumbsup:

I'm glad to see the good press on other forums. :thumbsup:
There are some reall good people on ar15.com that I've dealt with. Though they all don't see it this way, many of them know that we are all in the same fight over the same rights.

Hopi
05-01-2009, 7:33 PM
Great.

The irony is that this community wouldn't be nearly as strong if it weren't for all the antburners on arfcom.....I guess we owe them a small thank you?

shark92651
05-01-2009, 8:35 PM
Great.

The irony is that this community wouldn't be nearly as strong if it weren't for all the antburners on arfcom.....I guess we owe them a small thank you?

Ok, but this is as small as I can seem to make it...

thank you, arfcom

Hopi
05-01-2009, 9:42 PM

thank you, arfcom

LOL.

:iagree:

pullnshoot25
05-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Rad.

xxdabroxx
05-04-2009, 11:25 AM
quite surprising replies. :thumbsup:

Rascal
05-04-2009, 5:44 PM
Not that big a surprise if you think about who is in office. Many are now looking at how they are going to be affected by the new regime and are now noticing that CalGuns is fighting for not only our rights, but theirs too.
The wonderful thing about the internet, is now everyone now knows what's happening all over the U.S. Many laws were made when there was no internet, and people weren't up to date with what our representatives were doing until it was too late, but now, that 's not true anymore. We now have instant access to what they are doing and can react to the problems much sooner. Now that we have organizations like CalGuns and others, we can fight the good fight and band together much faster and more organized.
Even the other states know that a win in California means a win for them.
Please remember that we need as many people as we can get to over come all the bad laws that have been passed here, and calling others bad names isn't going to help our fight. It is time to welcome all to our side, with open arms.
Only then will we have the mass to over come our adversity.

jrau13
05-04-2009, 6:04 PM

thank you, arfcom

:rofl:

BigDogatPlay
05-04-2009, 6:49 PM
The more people around the country, even in the free states (who should never assume that their rights can't / won't be fussed with if the political climate is right), understand that it largely gets tried first here, and that if it flies here it will be tried elsewehere then the better it is for us.

Good job by the crossover posters getting the word out. The more donations it drives to CGF, the better.

copenhagen269
05-04-2009, 8:12 PM
Very cool!

Vtec44
05-04-2009, 8:20 PM
I donated, not a lot but hopefully will make it a regular thing. Thank you those that are working on this.

tonelar
05-04-2009, 11:06 PM
excellent news

wash
05-05-2009, 9:00 AM
I agree that this is very good.

Although I don't have a lot to donate, so far I have exclusively donated to CGF. To me it's the greatest bang for the buck. SAF is great, Madison society is great, but CGF is the right people and they focus on the battles that directly effect me (and indirectly effect the other 49 states).

The other foundations have ~enough money without mine but CGF will never have enough money as long as there are still battles to be fought.