PDA

View Full Version : FS South OC STAR .22LR HB rifle

bradinkorea
05-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Got a spare 22 rifle, made in Spain by star. detachable mag. HEAVY LONG barrel. Blue with one thumbprint of light corrosion. Nice wood. $185 and I'll throw in some ammo. Come by and shoot it first! Got a range at the house.
I'm near Cooks Corner (El Toro Rd and Portola). I'd keep it, but I have a heard of other 22's... email bradsammo at gmail

offrdmania
05-01-2009, 1:00 PM
:useless:

bradinkorea
05-01-2009, 1:06 PM
I would buy a rifle based on description, with no pix. Most semi-auto mag-fed 22 rifles are pretty similar looking. Plus, I'm offering to let you try it first, and see it first hand.

Isn't what you do called THREAD-CRAPPING? Offering no positive value to the thread, and responding in a negative way...

But thanks for the bump.

DNA
05-01-2009, 1:16 PM
So... i;m gonna assume this is a mag fed vs a tube fed 22? Does it look somewhat like this? http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=127680694

Dan

bradinkorea
05-01-2009, 1:51 PM
Dude! Thanks! That's EXACTLY what it looks like.

rocketrod
05-01-2009, 9:31 PM
PM Sent

Seesm
05-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Brad that is a nice gun! (thread candy) Serious I like it..
Brad that gun sucks (thread crapping) I am NOT serious... :)

But the guys saying "the post is worthless without pictures" is NOt thread crapping at all or thought as to other (except maybe you) but it IS FOR SURE the opinion of many...

I hate loading pics so I do not sometimes but people like to see what they may buy....

MY .02 cents anyway.... Good luck Brad on the sale!!

joaoalegre
05-01-2009, 10:50 PM
I would buy a rifle based on description, with no pix. Most semi-auto mag-fed 22 rifles are pretty similar looking. Plus, I'm offering to let you try it first, and see it first hand.

Isn't what you do called THREAD-CRAPPING? Offering no positive value to the thread, and responding in a negative way...

But thanks for the bump.

Chill man ... he's actually helping you out ...
If you have a picture, a picture is worthed a thousand words ...

compsoftstation
05-01-2009, 11:45 PM
It is obnoxious when guys cruise the "for sale" posting with no intention to buy so they can leave that "This post is worthless without pic" icon at random. I've charted quite a few individuals that does exactly that! If you are really serious about buying the weapon offered on this page, you will know exactly what it looks like. A simple request for pictures through pm is sufficient. Also, it gives you better chance of negotiating a better price with the seller while others waste time posting these icons. I rather not have the picture of a firearm posted so I don't have to compete with 10 other guys wasting time taking dibs or wait to be the next in line to buy the item.
I remember a couple days ago, some jack *** was giving a fellow member a hard time with pics. Later we found out that the member is half paralyzed and the rifle is consigned at a gun shop 2 hours away from where he lives.
We are all grown ups here so let's keep it more constructive and less trolling (or policing other members like they don't know the rules).