PDA

View Full Version : Saiga 12G In Stock Ready to Ship...

cactustactical
04-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Saiga 12G in stock and ready to ship!

$739.00

Comes w/ 5 Rnd mag... Not sure if this needs a maglock in it's current state to ship to Cali since it is not a pistol grip, no flash hider and comes w/ 5 round mag.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/TBG35/Cactus%20tac/DSC_0059-5.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/TBG35/Cactus%20tac/DSC_0063-3.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/TBG35/Cactus%20tac/DSC_0062-3.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/TBG35/Cactus%20tac/DSC_0061-3.jpg

PM me to order

69Mach1
04-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Yes, it definitely needs a mag lock. Det. mag semi auto shotguns are CA assault weapons. If you can figure out a lock for it and sell them at that price, you would sell out.

cactustactical
04-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Ship me the lock and I will install ..... If it an easy install then I will not charge for the install :)

djleisure
04-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Ship me the lock and I will install ..... If it an easy install then I will not charge for the install :)

That's a great deal! If I didn't already have a Saiga-12 I'd buy one from you!

cactustactical
04-30-2009, 12:50 PM

I do the best I can on pricing for you guys and if I can get them at good prices I pass that along to you all.

We don't want to be a "gouger" :)

Sale pending on this one... Looking for more.

cactustactical
04-30-2009, 5:14 PM
Well, Well, Well.....

Just found out we had 2 of these come in :)

One is now sold, one buyer had to pull out so I have one more available... :)

Cunha
04-30-2009, 8:17 PM
Its strange that they even offer this shotgun with this type of stock if it is still deemed non california legal. Dang. Really cool...

thedrickel
04-30-2009, 8:28 PM
Its strange that they even offer this shotgun with this type of stock if it is still deemed non california legal. Dang. Really cool...

This is the only way they are offered by the importer. (besides the 24" model)

dac41
04-30-2009, 8:35 PM

I do the best I can on pricing for you guys and if I can get them at good prices I pass that along to you all.

We don't want to be a "gouger" :)

Sale pending on this one... Looking for more.

Without 'crapping' the thread can i say that it's a stretch to make this claim when one can be found in 20 seconds online for $560. I'm only bringing this up because you are not offering maglocked models like EBR/AlohaRover does for the same price which I suppose accounts for the markup.

djleisure
04-30-2009, 9:41 PM
Without 'crapping' the thread can i say that it's a stretch to make this claim when one can be found in 20 seconds online for $560. I'm only bringing this up because you are not offering maglocked models like EBR/AlohaRover does for the same price which I suppose accounts for the markup.
Dude, you are thread crapping. If you think you can get one of these cheaper then go for it - good luck A-hole! He is offering to install a maglock, free of charge and a VERY reasonable price for the base gun.

This is actually a stellar deal for a Saiga-12 in California.

acegunnr
04-30-2009, 9:54 PM

Didn't you get enough practice on my Saiga12??? lol

Deal with confidence, Art does great work!

cactustactical
05-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Didn't you get enough practice on my Saiga12??? lol

Deal with confidence, Art does great work!

LOL.... yeah man... Your's was the first I did and that one took me a couple of hours to get figured out actually. I started by trying to drill it out then switched to a diamond blade and ever so carefully cut the bastad off.... :)

I think I can do it in about 15 - 20 mins now.

Thanks Acegunner :cool:

cactustactical
05-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Dude, you are thread crapping. If you think you can get one of these cheaper then go for it - good luck A-hole! He is offering to install a maglock, free of charge and a VERY reasonable price for the base gun.

This is actually a stellar deal for a Saiga-12 in California.

Thanks for the back-up... For someone to come in here and crap like that irked me last night. I chose not to even respond to that when I first read it...

He has no clue what my cost is on these to begin with and I personally make sure anything ordered on here gets shipped ASAP. I also do the mods myself and try to care for them as if they were my own.

Also, what people 'say' they will sell them for and what you will actually end up paying are sometimes two different things.... (that's all I'll say on that)

Have confidence that when I tell you something you will get exactly what I tell you.

Thanks again :)

cactustactical
05-11-2009, 4:42 PM
Just got another one in today... For sale if anyone is looking for a S12 :)

Thanks, Pm me.

:)

marksmandowntown
05-11-2009, 5:12 PM
This is a good price. I paid more for mine and still have to wait over a month to get it.

dohey
05-11-2009, 11:46 PM
This is a good price. I paid more for mine and still have to wait over a month to get it.

Great price.