PDA

View Full Version : New Business for your Duty Gear, Apparel and accessories

helrzer
04-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Greetings,
I've started a company that brokers in equipment/hardware targeted towards law enforcement/public safety all though a lot of the items are great for daily wear and other industries as well. In looking at the pricing available to me; I beat the major competitors out there (LA Police Gear, Galls, QM) Some of the brands we currently have access to are 5.11 (clothes and footwear), Blackhawk, Maxpedition, Pelican, Uncle Mike, Streamlight, Maglite..etc as well as access to the full line of civilian based Taser products. As a new/private business I don't see the need to charge excessive handling/packing fees; You pay for your items, tax and shipping (if not in the general San Francisco Bay area). If you have any items from the above vendors or other such vendors please let me know. Please note I do not carry an FFL and will not be brokering firearms. There are others here that do that already.

Website is pending, mostly on making some sales to be able to front the cost. If y'all have anyone that might be interested or need gear; please feel free to pass my information to them. If any of you have anything you're looking for; please let me know.

jksupplyco
04-30-2009, 5:56 AM
Best of Luck with your new venture!

WokMaster1
04-30-2009, 7:27 AM
any store front? Or are you like the Matco tool truck guy driving around in a truck?:p

.45shooter
04-30-2009, 7:35 AM
pm in bound

helrzer
04-30-2009, 9:12 AM
Right now I'm working it more on demand; store front would be nice but need to get the initial business pointed in the right direction.. Which starts with customers like y'all. Like to have the Matco truck deal... Just need to win the lotto...

Have access to a few different sources for my equipment; if I don't have access to something and there's enough requests; I'll do my best to find a way to get it (assuming there are no 'legal' restrictions I can't overocome).

helrzer
04-30-2009, 3:02 PM
Thanks to all those inquiring. Working on getting pricing, suggestions and feedback to reply to all of your inquiries. Appreciate the interest and looking forward to taking care of all your needs.

helrzer
05-05-2009, 9:20 PM
Most of y'all have received feedback on your requests. I know I have one or two pending and I apologize for the delay; was working an event this weekend and pretty much transitioned from it to a business trip. For those that have received their prices; please feel free to provide feedback and/or any additional questions you might have. I appreciate your inquires and hope to have the opportunity to handle your equipment needs in the future.

helrzer
09-16-2009, 9:28 AM
Website is up and running. Not all items displayed, still working on getting every item on line. If you don't see something you'd like let me know. Use coupon calguns09 to take additional 5% off of pricing. Note that some items due to manufacturer requirements display price called MAAP (Minimum allowable advertised price). Add items to cart to see final price. Please let me know if you'd like to oder anything; like to handled orders directly and assure best pricing for shipping.

www.modernwarrior.net

Nessal
09-16-2009, 1:11 PM
Pm sent. I have quite a few things I'm interested in.

MarioS
09-16-2009, 7:57 PM
Sorry, maybe I missed this on the website but you said you were located in the SF Bay Area? Is local pickup allowed?

twang35
09-16-2009, 11:56 PM
PM inbound as well.

helrzer
09-17-2009, 10:56 PM
PM's recieved and research has begun.

Local pick is totally allowed and actually preferred. I'll deliver myself; always like to know my customers.

helrzer
09-19-2009, 11:38 PM
Specific product request PM sent. For those looking for holster input; I'm researching the best options; but the weekend kills most of my resources. Will respond ASAP.

For those of you in the Bay Area, had the pleasure of participating in the 2nd annual Fallen and Remembered (FAR) memorial ride today. Great cause to help out the famlies of the brave Men and Women that stand on that line between the scum of the earth and those we all hold dear.

For anyone that attended, you had a shot at a $50.00 gift certificate from Modern Warrior as part of the raffle. Hoping to do more for the event next year.