PDA

View Full Version : C&R long gun at the gun show, whats needed to sell

WebMoskal
04-29-2009, 11:33 PM
I did a bit of a search, sorry if a dupe. I plan on bringing my 91/30 to gun show for cash and carry. What exactly do i need, do i need a safety device installed of some kind to carry it around? Can I just walk in with it on my shoulder?

JDay
04-30-2009, 12:34 AM
Remove the bolt if you're worried, also cannot have ammo for it with you iirc. Been a while since I've been to a gun show.

Frijolito1988
04-30-2009, 12:36 AM
I did a bit of a search, sorry if a dupe. I plan on bringing my 91/30 to gun show for cash and carry. What exactly do i need, do i need a safety device installed of some kind to carry it around? Can I just walk in with it on my shoulder?

as stated before just remove the bolt , the booth right when you pay your entrance fee should instruct you on how to carry the rifle , they might give you some tie down to put on the rifle, who knows that might only apply to pistols.

domokun
04-30-2009, 1:26 AM
They'll probably zip tie the trigger/action on the rifle so render it "safe". Once that has been done, you can walk around the show with it on your shoulder with a sign attached to the rifle or sell it to a dealer there.