PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Defense DDM4 Rifles, Tactical Solutions .22 Uppers, AR57 uppers/mags, PMAGS!

tenpercentfirearms
04-29-2009, 5:49 PM
I have received in quite a bit of product.

First, I have complete Daniel Defense DDM4 carbines in stock. They are $1800 plus tax and DROS and that includes a Bullet Button, Prince50 or B16 (your choice) and a C Products 10/10 magazine. Hurry, these won't last long.

www.ddm4.com

Next, I have received in some Tactical Solutions AR22 LT complete upper receivers. Man these things are nice. They are super light weight, have a free float tube, and a thread cap. Man, I already have a Spike's Tactical ST22 M4 upper, but this thing is calling my name. Maybe you can never have enough .22 LR AR15s? Price is $700 and we have plenty of 10/30 and 10/20 BDM mags in stock too. These uppers come with a mag each!

http://www.tacticalsol.com/store/pc/catalog/Large%20LT%203.jpg

I also have Spike's Tactical ST22 uppers and lowers available. The uppers run from $650 to $725 and the lowers are $200 each. Again, plenty of BDM mags in 10/30 and 10/20 for $30 each (remind me and I will include tax on that $30).

Remember, it is fun to play the .22 LR game because you can have a detachable magazine and all the evil features you want! (well maybe except for a grenade launcher)

Next is the PWA AR57 upper. If you are a LEO and are thinking about getting, one, I have what you need. I have 30 and 50 round magazines in stock and we can set you up with a featureless rifle. Not law enforcement? We have a limited number of 10 round magazines available. PWA 16" AR57 uppers are $800 and 10 and 30 round magazines are $75. 50 round magazines are $80. Sorry, I won't be selling these as replacement parts. I do have a limited amount of FN 5.7x28mm ammo in for $23 a box as well.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g52/elrojo14/Geocaching/th_AR57.jpg (http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g52/elrojo14/Geocaching/?action=view&current=AR57.flv)

I just got in a limited number of Magpul level PMAGS in 5.56mm. I will be selling these as replacement parts if you want them or complete to LEOs. $25. I also have in C Products 30 round replacement parts magazines or complete LEO mags for $20 each.

We still have Anvil Arms, Spike's Tactical, and YHM lowers for $200, Kaiser Defense KR5s for $225, a limited number of RRA LPKs to go with them (sorry no individual LPK sales, only with the purchse of a lower), plenty of buttstocks, and a bunch of other accessories for your choosing.

I should also be receiving a shipment of Harris Bipods in soon too!

Sorry, we still are not shipping so if you want to get in on what we have in stock, make the drive to Ten Percent Firearms in Taft. We will take care of you. Bring cash for deals!

e-mail me your questions at guns@tenpercentfirearms.com

jksupplyco
04-30-2009, 6:09 AM
Do you ship?

DJMAN
04-30-2009, 6:13 AM
Do you ship?

Yeah do you have time to ship? School is almost out. :thumbsup:

tenpercentfirearms
05-05-2009, 4:49 AM
Yeah do you have time to ship? School is almost out. :thumbsup:

Persuading me to ship a complete Daniel Defense rifle is possible. Just e-mail me. guns@tenpecentfirearms.com

BroncoBob
05-05-2009, 5:40 AM
Hey Wes, I just want to take this moment to thank you for the S&W MP15R. Picked it up from Ryan last week and it is sweet.