PDA

View Full Version : My little private front

Dark&Good
04-29-2009, 5:15 PM
I have a website. I had grand plans when I "bought" it, but I had to give those up, temporarily. Then I decided to use it for another purpose ;)

You can check it out: www.anotherfuture.net

Shotgun Man
04-29-2009, 6:29 PM
I went to the website. The color scheme is uncomfortable to read. Consider lightening the background.

That smiley face is scarey. Not a very warm web site. Good luck.

Stan_Humphries
04-29-2009, 7:20 PM
Dark&Good is a plant by LCAV.

He comes on here and makes all these cryptic and strange posts, and eventually we all say to ourselves: "Dear God! This guy owns firearms? Maybe we should have stricter laws..."

Nice little blog though.

Dark&Good
04-29-2009, 7:29 PM
Not only firearms. I ACTUALLY own one of those new Xanthic Re-Structron Destabilized Zenon Emitters (it's mounted on my ship, though).

JDay
04-29-2009, 8:36 PM
Not only firearms. I ACTUALLY own one of those new Xanthic Re-Structron Destabilized Zenon Emitters (it's mounted on my ship, though).

That is no match for my Pu-36 explosive space modulator.

MP301
04-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Yeah, Ive got you both beat! I have a new and improved, double-throw down-gucci model astro-projection-split atom-hydro-nuclear- swine flew-o-matic pocket pistol! Now say that 3 times as fast as you can!

GenLee
04-29-2009, 10:23 PM
Yeah, Ive got you both beat! I have a new and improved, double-throw down-gucci model astro-projection-split atom-hydro-nuclear- swine flew-o-matic pocket pistol! Now say that 3 times as fast as you can!

Nope. But Dark&Good still freaks me out.

Dark&Good
04-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Nope. But Dark&Good still freaks me out.

Thanks... I guess... :D