OutlawDon
04-27-2009, 1:58 PM
:thumbsup:

vandal
04-27-2009, 3:50 PM
Almost covers tax & shipping...

SCMA-1
04-27-2009, 3:54 PM
Now only if you can use both the 10% off code AND the FREE CA SALES TAX code together.;)

igofast
04-27-2009, 3:56 PM
Just used it, thanks much.

vandal
04-27-2009, 3:59 PM
Don't forget to add the $1 Eotech Membership if you're buying one. WOW!

hawk1
04-27-2009, 4:18 PM

What does the membership get you?

vandal
04-27-2009, 5:08 PM
Non-MAP pricing!

What does the membership get you?

Jicko
04-29-2009, 9:47 AM

Couldn't figure out how....

vandal
04-29-2009, 9:51 AM
Can't find it now.

Couldn't figure out how....

joe84780
04-30-2009, 6:40 PM
FYI guys,

It appears this company does not use a "real time" on line inventory control system. I ordered 3 items from them and they said they were in stock. I received an email the next day saying all 3 items had shipped. 3.5 hours later I received a second email saying only 2 had shipped and the third was on backorder. Might not be a big deal to some, but I hate dealing with companies that list items on their website that they don't have in stock. Plus they still have it listed as available on their website and this was 3 days ago.

My last order from Botach.

H2H
04-30-2009, 7:33 PM
I like LAPG better. they had a 20% discount code few days ago

hawk1
05-01-2009, 7:38 AM
FYI guys,

It appears this company does not use a "real time" on line inventory control system. I ordered 3 items from them and they said they were in stock. I received an email the next day saying all 3 items had shipped. 3.5 hours later I received a second email saying only 2 had shipped and the third was on backorder. Might not be a big deal to some, but I hate dealing with companies that list items on their website that they don't have in stock. Plus they still have it listed as available on their website and this was 3 days ago.

My last order from Botach.

This is nothing new with Botach. Thats why at the top of my first post I wrote For those that want to try,.
You can do a search on any gunboard and hear the same story from many people that you are having. For me, I order stuff from them that I don't need right away, just in case they don't come through. Stuff I need, I order from those I trust.
Also, their email, order, tracking, setup has to be the worst. I've received the same type of replys you posted about only to find all my items on my doorstep when they had just said they wouldn't be shipping. Go figure...

hawk1
05-01-2009, 7:40 AM
I like LAPG better. they had a 20% discount code few days ago

I agree, but not everyone carries the same stuff. LAPG is top notch in their customer service for sure.

As for the 20% discount code, why didn't you post it up for all of us to use?
Help a brother out! :D

H2H
05-01-2009, 8:18 AM
it expired. it was week end only I believe.

sonicbuff
05-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Now only if you can use both the 10% off code AND the FREE CA SALES TAX code together.;)

They pulled the trick again. Only one coupon is applicable. We, Calguners, who has shipping address in CA get the bread crumbs.

It took them almost 2 weeks to ship my order. Next time, I'll spend a few dollars more to get faster shipping, and better service. I had enough from them.

berto
05-08-2009, 11:09 AM
I was leery of ordering from Botach given what I've seen posted about them but I've never had a problem. Three orders in the last two months without any problems.

USMCALLEN
05-08-2009, 2:18 PM
I bought a few things from them and did local pick up they are really unorganized and unprofessional. But they have the goods. When I was there they just received a bunch of stuff from magpul. I guess if you order it will either ship fast or take a while. Local pick up is awesome.

Ugly Dwarf
05-08-2009, 4:31 PM
I was leery of ordering from Botach given what I've seen posted about them but I've never had a problem. Three orders in the last two months without any problems.

And therein lies the rub of buying from Botach. They're fine until they're not fine. When they're not fine, they're HORRIBLE. I've placed many orders with them (including one today) and have only had one problem.

That time was a major PITA. I eventually got it all worked out to my satisfaction, but it was an unanswered phone call and email every day for two weeks (finally including threats to cancel the charges with my credit card company) till I finally got someone who would help.

I'm hoping my order today goes without a hitch.

hawk1
05-08-2009, 5:28 PM
They told me local pickup was not available except for LE. Is that still true?

Thats what I've always heard.