PDA

View Full Version : Marin Firearms +1!

paul0660
04-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Did a PPT at Marin Firearms on Saturday. In and out in less than a half hour, including chitchat. Friendly, knowledgeable, and completely lacking the pissy attitude that some gunstores have, including Cash Loan in SSF (a Gunbroker registered dealer) who, over the phone, advised me that "we don't do those". They have to, of course, but my initial phone call to MF, and their willingness to help, made the choice obvious.

They also have a fair inventory, one of which I may purchase soon.

paul0660
05-17-2009, 7:23 PM
I had even a better time there today. 20 minutes from start to finish on a PPT. They also have a much larger selection of pistols than they did three weeks ago. http://www.marinfirearms.com/

Intimid8tor
05-17-2009, 8:32 PM
I had even a better time there today. 20 minutes from start to finish on a PPT. They also have a much larger selection of pistols than they did three weeks ago. http://www.marinfirearms.com/

Do you know if they do OLL?

DRM6000
05-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Do you know if they do OLL?

they do

FrankoUSA
05-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Did a PPT at Marin Firearms on Saturday. In and out in less than a half hour, including chitchat. Friendly, knowledgeable, and completely lacking the pissy attitude that some gunstores have, including Cash Loan in SSF (a Gunbroker registered dealer) who, over the phone, advised me that "we don't do those". They have to, of course, but my initial phone call to MF, and their willingness to help, made the choice obvious.

They also have a fair inventory, one of which I may purchase soon.

Do you have phone # for Cash Loan so we can all call and ask :43:

Joe
05-18-2009, 3:35 PM
More props to Marin Firearms.

I had an awesome experience there also. I'll be going back for sure. They're very friendly and hassle free.

Intimid8tor
05-18-2009, 6:50 PM
Now that I know they do it will be much more convenient. I'll have to check and see if they are set up with KD for the Calguns lowers. I have a rifle at haddid machine which I need to get going on, but now I have another option.

putput
06-22-2009, 11:40 AM
Go see Doug. That place is WAY better than the other Marin guys...

Mr. Herbergerber
06-22-2009, 12:34 PM
I also have had nothing bu good experiences there, but then I also have been happy with Bullseye. As a newcomer to the sport I have found both stores very approachable and willing to educate a complete neophyte like myself.

BlackDrop50
06-22-2009, 3:33 PM
I had a bad experience with Marin Firearms, they were rude and didn't want to let me buy a ruger SP101. Came in with cash and told them I wanted to buy it, straight up. This is after standing around for 3-5 minutes waiting for them to acknowledge me with NO other customers in the store. They didn't even act like they wanted my business. Then, my residence address didn't match my license so they gave me more attitude, I didn't even bother arguing, I just went to Bullseye and bought it there. Had no other problems with 3-4 other shops and the same paperwork. It's all my info and current from PG&E.

ivanimal
06-22-2009, 3:36 PM
I had one happy and one not happy experience with them. Overall I would not hesitate to go there again.I think its funny thay every time I go there they seem to have a Colt with my name on it...............:43: