PDA

View Full Version : Calling, writing, emailing lawmakers daily?

Window_Seat
04-26-2009, 1:10 AM
I don't let the week go by without contacting at least 2 local/state or federal lawmakers. I go through stamps like water. How effective do you think it would be if they were contacted by at least 5% of the CGN member base on a daily basis? Could this be helpful for SICCW, and others that are of priority to 2A rights? I realize that some might not have such energy, and I might not either (admittedly), but besides post "Nordyke v. King" lawsuits, this could be the only way, no?

Erik.

obeygiant
04-26-2009, 9:14 PM
I don't let the week go by without contacting at least 2 local/state or federal lawmakers. I go through stamps like water. How effective do you think it would be if they were contacted by at least 5% of the CGN member base on a daily basis? Could this be helpful for SICCW, and others that are of priority to 2A rights? I realize that some might not have such energy, and I might not either (admittedly), but besides post "Nordyke v. King" lawsuits, this could be the only way, no?

Erik.

Personally I'd go the electronic route (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=2377100&postcount=30) due to the fact that I'd probably wouldn't be able to afford all those stamps.

10fcp
04-26-2009, 9:55 PM
If we all let them hear our vioces I am sure it would help. Problem is in the bay area we are out numbered by pole smokers. I must say that even with a Dem majority in congress along with Biden(who wrote the first ban) Obama who we all know is a major gun grabber, Pelosi, Holder and many many more we have managed to fight off an AWB. So far so good. We need to keep up the good fight. If they can control the house and senate again I think we will see a sh.. storm.