PDA

View Full Version : Just signed up

BlkWgn
04-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Just signed up for the 3 month trial membership yesterday to check it out. Dont really have anything else to say, just thought I would mention it.

tonelar
04-27-2009, 12:58 AM
Good Job! CRPA is my second pro-gun rights life membership.

rweller
04-28-2009, 6:30 PM
Just signed up for the 3 month trial membership yesterday to check it out. Dont really have anything else to say, just thought I would mention it.

Thank you for your membership. I'm really overwhelmed by the positive response by Calgun members in their support for CRPA. I think as the organization moves forward you will see significant changes that will make every member proud to a part of the organization. It does take time, but the amount of effort in the works is significant. Again, thank you all.

Ralph Weller

BigDogatPlay
04-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Got the renewal notice in the mail today. Going to update from individual to family membership. CRPA seems to be changing, if ever so slowly, for the better.

BlkWgn
04-30-2009, 4:42 PM
Out of curiosity, I was wondering how long it takes to get any confirmation. I figure it is a bit to fast for mail, but thought I might get something via email just letting me know that the application went through ok.

rweller
05-01-2009, 4:40 AM
Out of curiosity, I was wondering how long it takes to get any confirmation. I figure it is a bit to fast for mail, but thought I might get something via email just letting me know that the application went through ok.

You should get a confirmation by snail mail within a week or two and complete membership info within 3-4 weeks. At least that's what has been happening as of late.

Thank you for your membership.

Ralph Weller