PDA

View Full Version : Howard Dean Lies on TV Show

Silencer
04-24-2009, 9:47 PM
Howard Dean (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Dean), former DNC Chairman, was a guest on Bill Maher's HBO show "Real Time With Bill Maher" last night as a panelist. He was busy spreading lies and proving himself ignorant about why Obama should focus more on passing a new 'assault weapon' ban. Here's what he said exactly.

Guest Howard Dean: - "What's going on in Mexico, where we're exporting literally hundreds of thousands of AK47s, and other guns, too huge gangs, that's gonna to come back and bite us in the butt in the United States of America, that's what's going to force something to be done about 'assault weapons."

I watch this show not because I agree with Maher's politics, but to know what the enemy is thinking. I want to know what tactics they're using and how they're using them. It's obvious they're still using this "US 'assault weapons' to Mexico" story again. I think it's about time we 'nip this one in the bud,' before this story gets worse or used more often.

I say we call out Dean for his ignorance and lies. We can't let these guys get away with this so easy. I think it benefits us all to do something about this continuously used fabrication. If they keep using it, it's about to become believable since nobody is refuting it.

Zebra
04-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Howard Dean (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Dean), former DNC Chairman, was a guest on Bill Maher's HBO show "Real Time With Bill Maher" last night as a panelist. He was busy spreading lies and proving himself ignorant about why Obama should focus more on passing a new 'assault weapon' ban. Here's what he said exactly.

Guest Howard Dean: - "What's going on in Mexico, where we're exporting literally hundreds of thousands of AK47s, and other guns, too huge gangs, that's gonna to come back and bite us in the butt in the United States of America, that's what's going to force something to be done about 'assault weapons."

I watch this show not because I agree with Maher's politics, but to know what the enemy is thinking. I want to know what tactics they're using and how they're using them. It's obvious they're still using this "US 'assault weapons' to Mexico" story again. I think it's about time we 'nip this one in the bud,' before this story gets worse or used more often.

I say we call out Dean for his ignorance and lies. We can't let these guys get away with this so easy. I think it benefits us all to do something about this continuously used fabrication. If they keep using it, it's about to become believable since nobody is refuting it.

I like Maher! He is entertaining. As for Howard Dean: 'yeehaw!'

Per Urban Dictionary:

yeehaw
a term of elated gratitude.. precisely, "Thanks Bi***s."
"hey, we already did that for you."

"really? yeehaw!"

Frank

battleship
04-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Maher - entertaining, just like a clown, I hate that one sided hollywood liberal puke. Nothing that panel has to say, ever makes sense.

The only thing Bill Maher has going for him is he's a constant repeat guest at Heffs Playboy pool grotto. Which keeps his head twice as big as anyone elses.

Gator Monroe
04-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Maher - entertaining, just like a clown, I hate that one sided hollywood liberal puke. Nothing that panel has to say, ever makes sense.

The only thing Bill Maher has going for him is he's a constant repeat guest at Heffs Playboy pool grotto. Which keeps his head twice as big as anyone elses.

Bill Maher & that clown from Black flag are dupes ...

tombinghamthegreat
04-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Who would ever take Howard Dean serious? His own party barely tolerates him.

Zebra
04-24-2009, 10:44 PM

C'omon, he is a stoner and he swims against the stream - it's entertaining. His panel is usually diverse enough to hold interest.

Frank

Gator Monroe
04-24-2009, 10:45 PM
C'omon, he is a stoner and he swims against the stream - it's entertaining. His panel is usually diverse enough to hold interest.

Frank

3 Lib Social progressives and Mahr and a GOP member is not diverse .

Silencer
04-24-2009, 10:49 PM

Precisely. Bill Maher NEVER has any kind of opposition on his show. It's been that way for a long time, and is especially true this season.

Zebra
04-24-2009, 10:51 PM

It's usually enough for a fun discussion...

Frank

Gator Monroe
04-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Precisely. Bill Maher NEVER has any kind of opposition on his show. It's been that way for a long time, and is especially true this season.

I'snt it nice how I can be precise in one thread and a Racist Homophobe Spammer in another ?

cousinkix1953
04-25-2009, 12:05 AM
Why does anybody even subscribe to HBO. They have used your money for anti-gun propaganda more than once. Time-Warner is a mouth piece for the Brady Bunch. Get rid of their Cable service if you can too...

I seem to remember one piece they called "Every 60 Seconds", which claimed that somebody gets shot every minute. Multiply 60 minutes x 24 hours and you get 1440 shootings per day. 1440 x 365 = 525,600 dead people annually. Such BS is hardly close to the FBI uniform crime reports...

tcrpe
04-25-2009, 6:58 AM

Hey, Howard, how about closing the freaking border?

tcrpe
04-25-2009, 7:00 AM
Why does anybody even subscribe to HBO. They have used your money for anti-gun propaganda more than once. Time-Warner is a mouth piece for the Brady Bunch. Get rid of their Cable service if you can too...

I seem to remember one piece they called "Every 60 Seconds", which claimed that somebody gets shot every minute. Multiply 60 minutes x 24 hours and you get 1440 shootings per day. 1440 x 365 = 525,600 dead people annually. Such BS is hardly close to the FBI uniform crime reports...

Remember when Bubba was decrying gun violence against children? He included 25 year old gang-bangers (MS-13, etc.) amongst the children he was lamenting.

tcrpe
04-25-2009, 7:01 AM
I'snt it nice how I can be precise in one thread and a Racist Homophobe Spammer in another ?

You're our multi-talented resident Precision Racist Homophobe Spammer.

GM4spd
04-25-2009, 7:37 AM
Maher - entertaining, just like a clown, I hate that one sided hollywood liberal puke.

He's on the list. Pete

cousinkix1953
04-25-2009, 6:17 PM
Remember when Bubba was decrying gun violence against children? He included 25 year old gang-bangers (MS-13, etc.) amongst the children he was lamenting.
Amen. Many years later, I was still seeing signs at checkout counters telling 25 year old people to show ID, when buying cigarettes. Clinton was carding 40 year olds who bought booze too. Aren't they some overgrown kids too...

ErikTheRed
04-26-2009, 2:33 AM
Maher entertaining? Yeah, I guess if you mean "entertaining" in the same sort of way watching your poo swirl around in the bowl after you flush is entertaining.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'd much rather watch poo swirl. WAY more entertaining, and far more educational as well.