PDA

View Full Version : Noveske N4 Light Carbine Basic Upper ($749.95) @ SGCUSA.COM

dohey
04-23-2009, 10:22 AM
http://sgcusa.com/AR-15-Components-Upper-Receivers/c4_201/p3095/Noveske-N4-Light-Carbine-Basic-Upper/product_info.html

14.5" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, 1 in 7" twist, 5.56mm
--Made of Mil Spec M249 Machine Gun barrel steel, with heavy M249 Chrome Lining,
(appx. 2 times as thick as an M4 or M16)
--Extended Feed Ramps
--Mil Spec Phosphate finish
--Same weight as M4 barrel, 1 lb, 9 oz, but improved contour for maximum
rigidity, no M203 notch
--MP HP tested barrel
--Carbine length gas system
--No Bolt Carrier Group or Charging Handle Included ~ AS RECEIVED BY NOVESKE DUE TO INDUSTRY WIDE PARTS SHORTAGES

Basic Configuration
--Flat-top upper receiver
--Standard M4 type handguards, (double heat shield)
--Fixed front sight base, F marked
--4 lbs, 4 oz
--Smith Vortex Flash Suppressor

--Flash suppressors are available permanently installed to meet the ATF 16 inch barrel rule for non-NFA use (pinned option below), or removable for use on NFA registered lowers (non-pinned option below).

galabomber
04-23-2009, 3:24 PM
I think I want one.

Do you know if it comes with Noveske BUIS? It doesn't come with BCG and CH, but it doesn't show a BUIS either.

EDIT: Inquiry sent to SGC

UPDATE! Wow that was fast. Got a response within seconds!

NO BUIS. MBUS's are showing up everywhere though.

nikonuser
04-23-2009, 9:06 PM
Man I should have waited. This was selling at BCM for 832. I bought one and changed the handguard to VLTOR CASV EL in FDE. You need to shop all over for BCG and charging handle. Noveske sells the Troy BUIS with their logo.

Jicko
04-23-2009, 9:12 PM
I think logo is only on their completed rifle...

You will also got the Noveske logo on the barrel....

Even if it is without BCG/CH... it is still a better deal than some Stag or BCM or RRA at more $$..... Noveskes are hell accurate!

bender152
04-23-2009, 9:16 PM
looks like it doesnt come with bcg, ch, and buis. i wonder if these are from the rush job batch that rainier recently got that didnt have the noveske logo on the upper receiver.

Actually, most Noveske uppers don't come with a logo now.

I know their lo-pro series does, but I don't think any carbine or recce uppers have logos right now.