PDA

View Full Version : Tactical firearms training

Rick530
04-23-2009, 8:36 AM
Located in Northern California. Take there classes, you wont be disappointed.
A little info...
Stone Cobra Tactical Inc. was established in the Sierra Foothills of California in 2007 which is approximately 45 miles East of Sacramento, Ca.

Stone Cobra Tactical Inc, is a business which provides tactical training (home defense, personal protection, Armored vehicle deployment, personal and team tactics, active shooter) along with basic and advanced firearms training, for law enforcement, military, as well as for civilians.

Our concept is "We train to standards, not to time". There are very few business's like this and the ones that are in existence either 1. Teach out dated material or 2. Don’t have enough one on one training time with the student. Our competitive advantage is that we are up to date with current tactics due to our experience and current assignments and we keep class sizes limited to at least one instructor per four students on the firing line in order to give the student what they paid for........"TRAINING".

The founders of Stone Cobra Tactical Inc. have a broad background in tactical training and firearms. All of our Cadre are P.O.S.T. certified instructors, with training and knowledge gained at such Military and civilian schools as SWAT school, Firearms Instructor School, Advanced SWAT Schools along with their past and present experience as firearms instructors and SWAT Operators. All of this invaluable experience, give Stone Cobra Tactical Inc. the leading edge when it comes to firearms training.
http://stonecobratactical.net/

Rick530
06-18-2009, 1:54 PM
BuMp

jeffm223
06-24-2009, 7:34 PM
The site looks great, but if I could offer a suggestion or two...... You really need to change your title tag to something besides "My Homepage". Nothing quite says template/builder cheese quite as clearly as that does. Also you should cut the audio after 3-4 loops, I had to turn off my sound to read through the whole site. Other than that though, you've got it going. Wish I lived closer!

Rick530
06-24-2009, 7:44 PM
The site looks great, but if I could offer a suggestion or two...... You really need to change your title tag to something besides "My Homepage". Nothing quite says template/builder cheese quite as clearly as that does. Also you should cut the audio after 3-4 loops, I had to turn off my sound to read through the whole site. Other than that though, you've got it going. Wish I lived closer! My partner built the site sometime ago. Working on having a professional site done allong with boatloads of other stuff. Yeah I too have to turn the audio off after a min or so. It was his first site he's built. Trust me he's a much more talented tactical firearms instructor than site builder. LOL.

Whats your location? Your a Calguns member, well set you up with a place to stay for the class and we cook a mean BBQ.