PDA

View Full Version : Is there any hope from the hype?

StudioDison
04-22-2009, 12:52 AM
With all that I see on these posts, I wonder if its too late? Can this country and our freedoms last untill 2010? Just wondering.

CABilly
04-22-2009, 1:46 AM
With all that I see on these posts, I wonder if its too late? Can this country and our freedoms last untill 2010? Just wondering.

Nope. Everything's done for. Might as well give me everything you own.

KWA-S
04-22-2009, 2:22 AM
Nope. Everything's done for. Might as well give me everything you own.

Don't listen to this guy, he's just trolling. Give me everything you own, and I'll make sure right-wing extremists like him don't get your stuff.

AntiBubba 2.1
04-22-2009, 10:55 AM

2010? Probably. 2012? No way.

On the plus side, since everything is hopeless, you can go back to watching TV and playing XBox with no guilt whatsoever.

StudioDison
04-22-2009, 2:37 PM
Aperently what I was conveing wasnt properly interpreted. Its cool. BTW, I dont play video games.

DDT
04-22-2009, 3:08 PM
Aperently what I was conveing wasnt properly interpreted. Its cool. BTW, I dont play video games.

Oh, I think everyone thought you were being hyperbolic. If you were actually serious then yes. There will still be a United States and a California that are not terribly different than today.

bwiese
04-22-2009, 3:12 PM
Oh, I think everyone thought you were being hyperbolic. If you were actually serious then yes. There will still be a United States and a California that are not terribly different than today.

Well, with a far more functional RKBA :)