PDA

View Full Version : did I miss something or has our government lost it?

CCRBUM
04-21-2009, 8:43 AM
hey guys don't know if any of you have seen this or if there is already a few dozen other threads about it but.... we are all an inch away form being considered terrorist! http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf something is very wrong with this idea....

SwissFluCase
04-21-2009, 8:46 AM
Basically we are all (not just Calguns.net) going to regarded as possible terrorists. Everyone single American.

Regards,

SwissFLuCase

stormy_clothing
04-21-2009, 9:32 AM
except for one very large difference, obama is bringing other leaders to negotiating table those two didnt negotiate with anyone.

On top of which and most importantly how can you compare two mass murderers to someone that doesnt want to seem to kill anyone.

bulgron
04-21-2009, 9:39 AM
The "liberals" are picking up where they left off after Ruby Ridge and Waco when they last controlled both chambers of Congress and the WH. Sept. 11th doesn't fit their agenda.

I'm afraid that you're right. It's only a matter of time before the feds manage to goad some marginal people or group of people into an armed confrontation, now that the liberals are in charge. We're just going to have to be ready to deal with the propaganda that'll surround that event.

One significant difference between now and the last time the libs controlled everything is the internet. Before, we were at the mercy of centralized reporting agencies for our news and information. Now we have the ability to stream information to one another in near real time, and without government censorship. If nothing else, this makes us much more organized and aware than we were ten years ago, so it'll make it harder for the gov to hide the evil that they do. Not impossible, mind you, but harder.

I find it interesting how many people in the Bay Area still have those posters in their homes' windows w/Obama's face and the word "HOPE." It reminds me of the banners of Mao and Stalin, two of the worst mass murderers in history. Those people's "hope" is in a politician and the state. How sad that is their only hope.

JMO

So I'm not the only one who finds those posters creepy? Seriously, except for the fact that they're blue, they really remind me of some of the posters I've seen of Chairman Mao and Joseph Stalin. I wonder if the people who proudly display those truly understand the parallels of that particular graphic design.

AaronHorrocks
04-21-2009, 9:57 AM
I find it interesting how many people in the Bay Area still have those posters in their homes' windows w/Obama's face and the word "HOPE." It reminds me of the banners of Mao and Stalin, two of the worst mass murderers in history. Those people's "hope" is in a politician and the state. How sad that is their only hope.

CHANGE = MORE OF THE SAME. :rolleyes:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr217/DarthMcVader/marx_Obama_Change_300.gif

CCRBUM
04-21-2009, 10:02 AM
You know I do agree with maintaining a watchful eye for those posing a realistic threat to our security and well being but what concerns me is that with the wording in the document is leaves too much room for "opinions" and "gut feelings" which could easily lead to the labeling of innocent law abiding citizens as a "terrorist" threat. I'm a christian and I own guns so I guess I'm towards the top of the list? further what I'm not sure about is that it seemed as if most of the people in question are Caucasian. Maybe I am being paranoid but there was nothing addressing the need to step up efforts on drug wars from Mexico invading the US. Nothing to address Muslim extremist who are currently in the US. Nothing to address other religions who tend to posses the ability to be more aggressive than Christians... too many holes if you ask me.. Like I said I like the idea of keeping a close eye on potential threats but the problems they say they are trying to avoid I think they are going to be creating as a result of this.

wash
04-21-2009, 10:06 AM
The point of that report was that conservative gun owners would get pissed off if another AWB was passed or we saw our rights taken away from us.

We're no threat as long as we keep winning so Nordyke is great news for national security!

Can you imagine how safe we will be if we get rid of the roster of not un-safe handguns and make California a shall issue CCW state?

MikeinnLA
04-21-2009, 5:31 PM
Continuing on.......

are the beginning of making many of us "political criminals"

Much like the founding fathers were. It's nice to be in such good company.

Mike

DarkHorse
04-21-2009, 5:57 PM
Continuing on.......

Much like the founding fathers were. It's nice to be in such good company.

Mike

True. I guess being a "political criminal" is really relative to the .gov in place at the time.

Kinda disturbing, isn't it?

Table Rock Arms
04-21-2009, 6:37 PM
You don't have to witness something directly to know what's going on.

Do you watch the news? Are you sure you woke up this morning?

I watch SportsCenter. Does that count?

Mulay El Raisuli
04-22-2009, 8:18 AM
hey guys don't know if any of you have seen this or if there is already a few dozen other threads about it but.... we are all an inch away form being considered terrorist! http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf something is very wrong with this idea....

Is this for real? I mean, are we sure that this isn't some sort of joke being passed around just for fun? It looks a lot like the wild-eyed nonsense that I hear from middle-schoolers worried about the boogeyman.

The Raisuli