PDA

View Full Version : More praise for RifleGear

Greg
04-20-2009, 9:31 PM
Hey All,
I just wanted to tell everyone what a great experience I had with the RifleGear team. Knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Great service. I don't know what else to say, it was just a really positive experience all around. Other gun stores should take lessons :-)

Greg

4ME&MYHOUSE
04-20-2009, 9:35 PM
+ 1 !! Picked up an upper today, arrived when promised, as promised!
:thumbsup:

Greg
04-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Indeed.
They were very cautious about promising delivery since the manufacturer was so back-ordered, but my parts arrived on the day they estimated. I wouldn't have held it against them if the parts had been late, that's how these things go. Still, they were really helpful, not just to me, but to all the other customers I saw them interact with.

Greg

SinisteR1
04-21-2009, 8:10 AM
Indeed.
They were very cautious about promising delivery since the manufacturer was so back-ordered, but my parts arrived on the day they estimated. I wouldn't have held it against them if the parts had been late, that's how these things go. Still, they were really helpful, not just to me, but to all the other customers I saw them interact with.

Greg

Is the wait time for the uppers pretty close to 2-4 mos as they state on their website? I'm looking to purchase the stag 2HT upper from them. Thanks.

Casual Observer
04-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Is the wait time for the uppers pretty close to 2-4 mos as they state on their website? I'm looking to purchase the stag 2HT upper from them. Thanks.

The Stag 2HT's are about 4 months out. The figure is based on Stag's production projections (which are always subject to change) and our back order list. So, yes, the wait times are as accurate as possible given the information we have on hand.

To everyone else, thanks for the kind words. Always nice to know our efforts are appreciated.